• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seth Stanton Memorial Run 08?

dabeersboys

NAXJA Forum User
I remember last August we did this. Is this something that is going to be an annual thing? I'd really like to partake this year if we are going to do this again.
Matt:patriot:

I'd been kicking the idea around. It seemed like the Stanton Family was certainly supportive of the idea and make the 2nd annual and all subsequent runs more focused on honoring our Soldiers in general, not just specifically focused on Seth.

I'd sent an e-mail to Anna a couple months ago but never received a response. Maybe I'll try again this week and test the water.

Hi everyone, it seems like it has been a long time since last year. I don't know if you are planning a run, but I am guessing not this year. In honor of great time last year. I put together a simple You Tube of photos for last year.

We would be honored to be a part of doing something next August in memory of Seth and other fallen soldiers who were part of the four-wheelin world.

I hope you enjoy the movie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdVoTMwc4hw

XJFireAnt

Also, thank you for all of the donations that went in to COHVCO in memory of Seth. Let's keep those trails open.

Nice job Susan.

Hard to believe that was a year ago already.

If you have any forwarding info for Anna and the boys I'd love to have it. It's not too late to put something together. The contact info I have must be outdated.

Awsme job on the video.
Thanks for spending the time to share that with the rest of us.

Lata

So? Whaddya guys think? Any of you guys wanna do a run with the Stanton family again?

I was thinking Saturday, Sept 6th or 13th.

Maybe do Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap and/or Bull Park? Something a bit more challenging this time than China Wall?

Frank Z said:
I'm in!

(Gotta check the family calender though.)

What he said, although I have to find the time for a t-case swap first, since I think I scarred the bejesus out of Frank and co yesterday on Iron Chest!

both those dates look good.

Edit: and Anna, thanks for the vid - its really great, and we would love to come out with you again, this year, next, whenever!

Last edited:
That was a great video.
I'll see what I got open. the 6th might not be good but I'm thinking the 13th might work.

I got school till one. But after that, I am down any day.

Back