• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling or Parting out my 96 XJ

Re: FEELER: Parting out my rig

so r u parting it out or no? I am lost in this thread lol...

$4500 for rig with all installed accessories. Uninstalled stuff (tank and belly skids, JCR taillight boxes, and a few other things) extra, either on a piece by piece rate or $5000 for everything if none of the uninstalled parts sell.

Still got it, but now the wife is now longer on board with the idea...:dunno:

If we get a decent offer, I'm sure I could still convince her...

If you decide to part it out, please PM me. i want to make an offer for the axles & possibly more.

you are going to kick yourself if you sell that Ford. pretty clean and pre-smog. if i didnt already have three pick ups i would be all over this. hang onto it if you can i say.

you are going to kick yourself if you sell that Ford. pretty clean and pre-smog. if i didnt already have three pick ups i would be all over this. hang onto it if you can i say.
A best tank of 10.8mpg, normally running 8.5-9, sucks. It's loads of fun, don't get me wrong. I love the look of the truck, the big V8, everything, but it can't be my only truck. Not to mention how it gets stuck almost every time it touches the dirt at less than 10 mph...Depending on what happens job-wise, I would like to keep it and restore it. If I get a really good paying job, maybe even make it an old school desert truck...:D
Darky just likes to get felt up.
I'm gonna be lookin for you out at KOH...
If you decide to part it out, please PM me. i want to make an offer for the axles & possibly more.
Shoot me a PM with offer and I'll let you know. Engine's running a bit rough after overheating, so depending what comes from that, we'll see.

Ok, still available. We need money to fix some things on the house and get my 89 F150 running and registered. If I can get enough good solid offers to be able to accomplish these, the Jeep will go.

Prefer to sell whole. I hopefully will be getting the JKS Crossover mount mounted soon.

Runs strong, but needs longer battery cables. I had to trim them back a little so now there's not much slack. Runs a little warm, but hasn't been a problem since November last year. If it climbs, I turn on the heater and it comes down fine.

If you part it out I want the front deaver coils.

Ok, if the axles go, this is official. We need to get major work done on our well so we can continue to have water.

XJ is a 96, 4.0, AW4, NP231 HPD30, XJ D44, 4door sport.

Parts list:
D30 w/Yukon alloys, 4.88 gears
D44 w/AlloyUSA alloys dual drilled 5x4.5 and 5x5.5, 4.88s, Detroit Softlocker, ZJ discs, raised shock mounts, extended leaf pads.

I'd like to sell the axles as a pair, $1500

Iron Rock Offroad 1/2" OTK steering, completely bolt on, maybe a couple thousand miles.
Iron Rock Offroad double shear trackbar.

Buy these together for a complete upgrade that even puts the trackbar at the right angle with your new drag link, $450

Rock Krawler 3 link long arms, no complaints. $500

AGR Super Box 2 $400

RE H&T SYE installed on 231 case $200

Double cardan rear driveshaft $200

Stock front drive shaft, $20

Stock 4.0, 172k miles, $200

Stock AW4, 172k miles $200, fluid was flushed in July

5 Cragar Black Soft 8s, 15x8, about 4" backspacing, bought Marchish 2011, $300 These ones

4 Bilstein 7100s, 360/80 valving front, 255/70 rear. 12" short bodies front, 10" short bodies rear $400

Deaver 5.5" coils up front $100

RE 3.5" leafs out back $250

Full body and interior available as well, make offers

5 GY MTR/Kevlars 33x12.5 - These, I'd like to keep but if I get the right offer, they could go as well. But it'd have to be a really good offer to justify selling rather than swapping onto my 89 150.

Also, I have many uninstalled parts laying around...
Dirtbound Offroad Extreme winch bumper, painted satin black, comes with CROK steering box spacer, $400

Wildman rear bumper, tubed prerunner style, I'll get pics soon, $300

JCR gas tank skid, never installed, needs cleanup and paint, $150

DPG t-case skid (I'll have to refind it in my garage), $75

JCR tail light boxes

Also, I have many uninstalled parts laying around...
Dirtbound Offroad Extreme winch bumper, painted satin black, comes with CROK steering box spacer, $400

Wildman rear bumper, tubed prerunner style, I'll get pics soon, $300

JCR gas tank skid, never installed, needs cleanup and paint, $150

DPG t-case skid (I'll have to refind it in my garage), $75

JCR tail light boxes

87-96 tail lights or facelift model?
Pics of the skid & tank skid & BDO bumper? Interested in that tank skid & bumper the most..and really interested in the tails pending model.

Back