• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling or Parting out my 96 XJ

Re: FEELER: Parting out my rig

How many times a year are you gonna post feeler threads on your rig? do or die! :D

After a quick search, once. The last one was only for the suspension and axles. :D

Interested in the Deaver leafs. Are they the G9s, or a custom pack (details)? Thanks

Looks like somebody is getting a deal. I think i know this person too.Did he come by saturday and look at it?

Darky can you post a couple pics of the ford. I can't believe you're selling it.

I love the truck, but 2wd doesn't meet my needs and 9mpg makes it rough to make any trips with it.
xttruck014.jpg

Got a dent in the passenger door, and a matching one in the passenger rear quarter panel.

2011-10-15_13-13-35_676.jpg

Video while mufflerless, but I plan on getting exhaust soon. Details are in the exploding muffler thread. :D

Forgot a few things yesterday:

Wildman rear bumper, tubed prerunner style, I'll get pics soon, $300

JCR gas tank skid, never installed, $150

DPG t-case skid (I'll have to refind it in my garage), $75

Interested in the bumper and the gas tank skid...

I'll post up if the buyer on the Jeep falls through.

2011-09-01_15-45-18_9.jpg

2011-09-01_15-45-25_470.jpg

2011-09-01_15-45-42_315.jpg

2011-09-01_15-45-57_576.jpg

2011-09-01_15-45-12_205.jpg

2011-09-01_15-44-42_438.jpg

The original upholstery is pretty rough, being 39 yrs old and all, but it's got a workable seat cover on it. I was planning on swapping to a later model bench down the road. You're supposed to able to run the bench and back window from 73 up to 96 or so with no mods.

I'd sell em for what I paid...$50. But if things work out and I get the CUCV M1009, I just might toss em in there. The width wouldn't be an issue there. :D

Scott, not that I'm aware of. I've never heard mention of a odd year between 72 and 73, but I haven't paid much attention outside of the 73-79 generation.

Mine was built Jan of 73 and it had a one year rear window in it.It was the cab change that year.Then they did it again in mid year from what i got from the dealer.Rear window was a bitch to get my hands on.It was a slider and it said 1973 only on it.

Interesting. Mine's a slider as well...something to look into.

Back