• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

See you later NWC!

Hey, it was cool to meet you at the Naxja thing over in Naches this past June. Maybe We'll see you sometime! Take care -Brian

4 hours to H-Hour and I'm still on here....

See ya!

John

It's not too late to change your mind is it? :)

Good luck to you John at your next duty station. It has been a true pleasure to shoot some PM's back and forth. Best wishes!!

Hey all, currently in Albert Lea, Minnesota, I'll be in PA in a few days.

Thanks again!

John

hey john its been a pleasure meeting you at nwfest this year i was very fortunate to meet someone as amazingly cool as you i hope to someday see you again please stay in touch and take care of your family....be safe and enjoy....
-PJ-

I know that this is amazingly late and probably passe but here it goes:

1. I have a decent job, but it is trying. I'm still homeless after 3 months! (thanks Mom!)

2. I really miss the PNW! The Friends, the area, the weather, the friends...read between the lines, dammit!

3. The Northeast has a plethora of wheeling opportunities. I ran over a snow pile today as well as a dirt pile. You guys should really come east to take part in the wheeling here. It's absolutely awesome.

4. I have probably pissed off a few of you because of my aversion of the phone, but I really do miss you guys and will probably make a trip up there just to catch up and re-live the best times I've had in my Heep!

John

Hey John! Just yesterday I was wondering what you were up to. Good to hear from you.

We're experiencing a little (Ok, a lot) of snow ourselves. Hope you had a great Christmas.

It's great to hear from you, John. Keep your head up.

Rich

Great to hear from you John!!! Sorry to hear of the getting settled hassles. Always the worst part of any transfer. Even so I hope that you and your family had a good Christmas together. Take care John. :)

Back