• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

<a href=

the little one
oldblue-1.jpg

1988 laredo "old blue"

the big one
P1010199.jpg

1999 sport "helga"

nice flex. looks like the bottom of rev limiter. she be a steep rock face!

I actually had a LOT more flex to go...not too shabby for short arms I don't think. My shackle angle is crap though, I've really got to work on that. Yes, she IS a steep face, pictures do NOT do it justice.

bored at home. summer in the south means hide from the humidity. so here is an "indoor" climate controlled shot. showing off the stout tierod and "work" lights. schoolbus bent my bumper :eek:

editavatar11.jpg

R_jeep said:
bored at home. summer in the south means hide from the humidity. so here is an "indoor" climate controlled shot. showing off the stout tierod and "work" lights. schoolbus bent my bumper :eek:

editavatar11.jpg
can you show me a better pic of your work lights, thats a great idea.

trail rate this said:
Here's mine: 98 Cherokee Classic, 4.0 w/ 2000 intake, bored TB and Spacer, AW4, NP231 w/ SYE, Rusy's 4.5" lift,
jeep2.jpg

jeep1.jpg

Of course the dog had to leave his mark.
jeep4.jpg

Yes, that is a Ford 8.8

Where did you get your black tail light guards? I've been looking for a decent pair at a decent price for years!

TheDiabetic said:
Those rear wipers make good water guns. It's funny......if you cut the hose or pull it off then hit the wash button it'll shoot fluid about 6 feet. Funny to use when people ride your arse.

I'll have to remember that...people who tailgate me annoy me highly...

Oh my god i can't believe this thread is still going lol. I remember when he told me he started it, sheesh. Not complaining though, nice rides all around!

Back