• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sean question!?

scrappydak2

NAXJA Forum User
What is up with your 60? I have a buddy that would buy your 9inch if you havnt already. He is in fresno. Maybe?
MATT

Not Sean, but...

I think he said he'll have it this week and will be working on it over the weekend. He said that he's planning to keep the rear 9" and upgrade to 35 spline shafts, unless he's changed his mind...

I love it when guys three time zones away can answer my questions before I answer.

Yep, the 60 for the front. I pretty much have sold everything off the jeep but the 9"! Billy just bought my 35s and rims today.

SeanP

[quote:c52a97de3c="SeanP"]I love it when guys three time zones away can answer my questions before I answer.

SeanP[/quote:c52a97de3c]

Sorry Sean, didn't mean to "steal your thunder". :flippoff2:

Hey Brett,

I thought you were leaving for parts unknown?

CRASH

9" was built by Currie. Big bearing, my dutchman shafts were drilled 5 on 4.5 and 5 on 5.5, next set of shafts will be 8 on 6.5 to match my front and hummer beadlocks with 4" backspacing.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

SeanP

[quote:265ebbf1bb="CRASH"]Hey Brett,

I thought you were leaving for parts unknown?

CRASH[/quote:265ebbf1bb]

I am! I'll be in Papua New Guinea from about the second week of January, till mid July. But it looks like I'll probably be keeping the MJ, so I'm still kinda thinking what I'm gonna do with it...

I think that there is still a tribe in New Guinea that practices cannibalism. Be VERY selective which huts you knock on. Bring Deet. If you can swing it, fly to Cairns, AU and go see the Great Barrier Reef. It's a very short flight from New Guinea.

SeanP

Back