• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scored at the pick n pull

so you are inappropriate by saying i'm trying to sell it.

i won't say how much cuz i might sell it.

Planning ahead by withholding information shows intent to sell no?

If you did or didn't it doesn't matter you left it wide open to easily be misconstrued.

That doesn't make him as "inappropriate" as you are idiotic.

lol internet tall tales

N-n-n-n-n-n-nominated

i really didn't think i'd wake up this morning and you would've been able to troll anymore response, but i guess i was wrong. not sure why i care, but i guess i have to qualify myself to the idiots around here.

here's where i work, what does your box look like?

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

here's one of my projects: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/jpdocdave/yj build pics/

i could go on for pages but who cares, i only put this in my thread about my pick n pull expereince because some yahoo decides they know me and want to damage my reputation.

oh, and thanks wade.

I think I know what I'm doing next Labor Day. I'm going on a 3 hour road trip for 1/2 price day at the pick n' pull. :repair:

On the rest of this thread, "Can't we all just get along?":rof:

Don't worry he's got you beat.

Way to whip out the E-peen though... Good initiative bad placement.

It's just a nomination get over it don't QQ. If you wern't so gangsta this probably could of been avoided.

ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

how we got from "why are you selling stuff in non-tech" to "look my peener is bigger because I have more tools than you" I have no idea.

Keep the I-rep up boss, it is working for you

well i'm glad i didn't waste too much time before finding out where the a holes are at, keep it up, it works good for you to.

thank you though, it didn't take long to realize i don't need to waste my time on this forum. you guys really carry out the meaning of the lifestyle and spirit of what we do very well, keep it up. maybe i'll see ya on pirate. :wave: :worship:

QQ
sowwy we didn't play your E-peen because I have a tool box game.
Don't worry there are much less "A holes" on pirate :D

I don't buy it. You pulled thoe tool box pics off the web somewhere. To prove it to me, I want to see new pictures, with a time stamp of today or yesterday, or even tomorrow, that could be fun, see a future toolbox...with a watermelon, about to be smashed Gallagher style. Like, I want to see the sledge in motion above the watermelon. You may want to saran wrap the boxes to keep the watermelon juices off.

i really didn't think i'd wake up this morning and you would've been able to troll anymore response, but i guess i was wrong. not sure why i care, but i guess i have to qualify myself to the idiots around here.

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

here's one of my projects: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/jpdocdave/yj build pics/

i could go on for pages but who cares, i only put this in my thread about my pick n pull expereince because some yahoo decides they know me and want to damage my reputation.

oh, and thanks wade.

Matco Tool boxes are for either cheap ass mechanics or a married wimp who can't convince the wife to spend the extra cash on a Snap-on box. So which one are you?

And for your hardcore YJ project? :dunno:

both?

Back