• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

Great shots Dr. It's been a long while since I've done anything in the Swell. Might have to talk to Kurt (cruiseroutfit) and plan something with him this year.

PARAGON AP, HAZELTON, PA
snow5.jpg

dadilius said:
Great shots Dr. It's been a long while since I've done anything in the Swell. Might have to talk to Kurt (cruiseroutfit) and plan something with him this year.
Why Kurt? Why not just go with us?

Not bagging on Kurt or anything but we try to get to places like this as much as we can.

DrMoab said:
Why Kurt? Why not just go with us?

Not bagging on Kurt or anything but we try to get to places like this as much as we can.

I dunno......just never met you all yet. Course, that's easy enough to change. Have to let me know when you're planning on going next. The only other thing I have planned this year is to trail lead on Grand Slam West. I get to take around all the people that aren't bringing Grand's to Moab.

dadilius said:
I dunno......just never met you all yet. Course, that's easy enough to change. Have to let me know when you're planning on going next. The only other thing I have planned this year is to trail lead on Grand Slam West. I get to take around all the people that aren't bringing Grand's to Moab.
We are due for another meet and greet.

some pics from on top of the B. Bountiful Utah.
4.5" re lift 32" mickey thompson mtx on stock jeep wheels
cut, and bent stock bumper with 3 1/4" lights
jeepwheeling1001_0002.jpg

I don't know about Utah, you should probably stay away or travel out of state, it's dry and well just plain desolate really. Colorado looks nice:cool:

scenic07srsblkdrgn_01.jpg

Black Dragon Canyon 07'
San Rafael Swell, Utah

Last edited:
xjblue said:
I don't know about Utah, you should probably stay away or travel out of state, it's dry and well just plain desolate really. Colorado looks nice:cool:

scenic07srsblkdrgn_01.jpg

Black Dragon Canyon
San Rafael Swell, Utah

aparently you haven't been to northern utah its all but dry and desolate but thats fine the more people like you that stay away the less crowded it is for me :roll:

y4mxECN1uN9WbrdZllmwbdwTMib7tThBDZz7BI8Jrb2y4KrjpCB6c7EDzrQ6nUV1x0x99Z5Q6u8O7eWCLKIcdZ5fomCxDc7mF_H47RprQDIiYq2hNJGvKbaohz5SY1bvMfakVecBJkQAID6G5rvOEpmp81zcACZdjJ9OBUdbqYt7c4

Eagle Canyon, 07'
San Rafael Swell, Utah

Last edited:
Drew_98xj said:
aparently you haven't been to northern utah its all but dry and desolate but thats fine the more people like you that stay away the less crowded it is for me :roll:

haha appearantly you havn't seen my other posts in this thr... uh I mean oops your right about norther... uh I mean what are you talking about?

:shhh:

y4mZQj63TL9a8nK-VMTb91GlZvPZG77a1xBAiTAxx7UVKLJavT5aXA5WRAljwikK3H6L3WA_3KDyHY-6017J-BvkdePg9kG3sZ01nM4h6NKFZH9NKPuEs0PsOikvpXcJtmasqWV5z5ZQc4Du_jCT1KIsI7xU1SoARVxMeFd6p47-Jg

Eagle Canyon

Last edited:
y4m0SoUmCVLYkd1CeDl9fUEJOHUsViBjDnfrJWA5ljt3SA9DXZWEWuIfNWlXELSJJY64FiV723AA74konsU1E2fcz03iwETuIkTRn3Ya6RVJXLzzmeMZYeASh5NYp6IopmIgJtj7ZMiqEcd6XFrhyZxYDkHC8lUOHmJbmcjwGGHLmU

view of Black Dragon Canyon
Jackass Benches area
San Rafael Swell, Utah

Last edited:
Back