• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

I love the San Rafael Swell, I practically grew up down there. Nothing but blue skies, red rock, and all the stars you could ever want to see. Not to mention the miles and miles of scenic trails to be had. Just was there last weekend, going again next week too.

A few cool pictures from my recent trip back to Moab.

Kane Creek Canyon-

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

Hell's Revenge-

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

Steel Bender-

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

Sundown at JV. There was a big fire in Hysperia. The smoke made the sun bright red. It was beautiful. The camera couldn't do it justice.
2nlh95f.jpg

Took a recent trip up to Arrowrock Dam above Boise, ID.

Picture036.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture017.jpg

The road was a little washed out....
Picture014.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

It was fairly overcast anytime we tried to take a good picture of the scenery
Picture020.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Just some rays that were shining through on the way home.
I'll have more scenic pictures hopefully after this weekend as we're headed up to Idaho City for some camping and wheeling.. oh and a gun slinging Western Festival. Hopefully we'll see a bear...

Here are a couple from last weekend at the Spring 4x Adventure Series at Superlift ORV Park.

In this first one I decidet to stick the camera out the window and take a pic while going up a hill, the guy ahead of me was one of the trail leaders, and he has a NAXJA sticker on his window
DSC04395.jpg

I just thought this one was cool, there were alot of XJ there, there are 4 in this pic, and another one is comming up.
DSC04402.jpg

That was a tj brush guard acc. that 4 wheel parts gave me to play around with. I think it was from warn. I bolted a L plate to my bumper and then bolted the brush guard to that. I also welded 2 more lite tabs for the top hoop. It was only intended to hold lites, but then I needed a winch so now I have this.
l_0870487eafbcd853c11231753c795f8c.jpg
This is a prerunner bumber from JCR.
n11502450_32233608_402.jpg
This pic is from a rally stage, thats a subi wrx bumper strapped on top ( my new spoiler )
oregonrally2007021.jpg
Hope that helps.

Back