• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

My 95 2 door at the Rim in Payson AZ
33x12.5 pro-comps
242 TC
? gears
auto
6.5 mix lift
new rustys 4.5 leafs with shackles
bilstein rear shocks
intake and exhaust
075.jpg

057.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

a few pics back when i was on 33s.

IMG_2845-1.jpg

IMG_29487.jpg

That's Montana's version of a sandstorm. Happens every year, right about the same time as winter whining sets in. :looney:

Oh! That's why the folks in those "winter" areas always get so upset and whiney, they have sand in their sensitive areas!

Some pics of my XJ and some friends of mine's rigs from our adventures on the Chestnut Ridge in Fayette Co. Pa.

Haulin some downed wood back to camp :clap:

Winter epicness

^ The scout is on 35s and blew the front end apart trying to make it up this embankment. Everyone was stuck here except for two rigs, a comp rig TJ on 36s and a chevy on 39s they winched us up and out.

From TFT badlands run:

1204101500.jpg

Crappy pic froma crappy camera phone:
Well... and im not wheeling....

1123101656.jpg

Last edited:
I liked that second shot, I tried to get one like that a few weeks ago but it kept not wanting to come out.

Yea there are a few others that i discarded. I wish I had a nice camera. Need a faster shutter speed to get a clear image of the foreground @ 80 mph.

And I should have rolled down the window so I didnt get the reflection of the steering wheel in the lower right.

Back