• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

Re: Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread II

Arches National Park
Trip+Back_+Utah+-+162.jpg

Re: Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread II

Storm chasing today... Cell phone pic but it looks good if you squint :)

08d85755.jpg

Wheeling Walker Valley on Saturday, I liked this one a lot.

SDC10807Small.jpg

Not often you see a tasteful use of HDR. Well done jakeWI.

Yeah Jake is good at taking pictures. He took the main picture from when I won ROTM in May. Thats a badass pic Jake!

Any larger versions of this???

simply stunning :thumbup:

thanks and yeah. But I haven't had luck sending them via email. Someone asked for some of my old ones but the file size is just to large. That is why I resized it to put it on here. Originals are in .tif format.

thanks and yeah. But I haven't had luck sending them via email. Someone asked for some of my old ones but the file size is just to large. That is why I resized it to put it on here. Originals are in .tif format.

Hmmm, im guessing you know a lot more about photography than myself, but why not change the format to a compressed image format so this file size isnt so large?

Hmmm, im guessing you know a lot more about photography than myself, but why not change the format to a compressed image format so this file size isnt so large?

I was figuring you wanted a fullsize of the image haha. if you PM me your email, I will do my best to send the largest version I can through email. :wave:

Back