• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

Fairbanks Creek. Pic taken by Joe.
STA71652.JPG

It would have been a little better if the fog hadn't rolled in. Of course I guess it adds to it. I went to take one from straight on at about the same level but you couldn't see the Xj sitting there just a dark blob.

RAUSH CREEK SHOT

mountain4.jpg

From this weekend. It was a buddy's Anniversary Run. He and his wife renewed their vows on their 10th anniversary on the trail at about 10 below 0. Pic taken by Wayne at Moose Camp #2 on Banner Creek Trail.

100_2881.JPG

100_2899.JPG

Bridgman said:
just getting some pics on the beach saturday the 8th
had to hury i didnt have a permit for drive on the beach at atlantic beach NC.

senic10-8-06d.jpg

senic10-8-06c.jpg
What area of Atlantic Beach is that? I usually go there and Topsail Island every year (I know i've posted shots of some beach wheelin at Topsail somewhere on here...edit: see page 29). When i'm at Topsail I always take a afternoon/evening and head to Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isle to mess around. Used to go there for 2 weeks every summer when I was a kid...brings back some good memories.

Last edited:
12GAXJ said:
Evans Creek, Mt. Rainier, WA.

100_2887.jpg

Absolutely beautiful place. Went camping at Mt. Rainier National Park about 10 years ago and I would love to get out that way and do it again.

Bridgman said:
99XJSPORT06: its at salter path<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_975111", true); </script>

Really? I was not aware that there was an area of the beach to drive on down there....even with a permit. Very good to know thanks.

btw how far away from there are you?

99XJSPORT06 said:
Really? I was not aware that there was an area of the beach to drive on down there....even with a permit. Very good to know thanks.

btw how far away from there are you?

about 1 1/2 - 2 hr depending on how im feeling, i (well its not mine) but i have a place to stay that is right across the street from the entrance.

Bridgman said:
about 1 1/2 - 2 hr depending on how im feeling, i (well its not mine) but i have a place to stay that is right across the street from the entrance.

Might have to hit you up next time i'm gonna be that way...

Back