• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Santa's tear-down/swap/build-up

silverslk said:
You don't have to do anything to it. He installed bigger tires on it which makes it look more rugged.........:dunno:

26. Sell creepy's and maintain rugged look with "bigger tires".

juryrigjalopy said:
26. Sell creepy's and maintain rugged look with "bigger tires".

HAHA there you go!!!!

Are you guys gonna take it back to the original owner when its done to show them "rugged"??

Jump This said:
If you guys want a red hatch, we can trade, I just bought a 'roll over red' Cherokee to use to build my DD out of.

Rick

We have a spare red one junkyard from the junkyard but I think that he's gonna paint the one that's on it red.

27. Paint hatch red.

Jump This said:
If you guys want a red hatch, we can trade, I just bought a 'roll over red' Cherokee to use to build my DD out of.

I thought the point of a DD was they didnt need or accomodate any building?

Chopped the roof, not much stress on the cage visable, just around the rear "X" on the roof line. The drivetrain will be coming off in the next couple of weeks. And sleigh II will be in the garage.

Engine still runs fine other than no steering (PSC pulley broke) no radiator leaks. Winch still works but is smashed up.

Good to see things are moving a long. Still glad you guys built sleigh 1 as well as you did, santa went for one hell of a ride.

Almost everything is stripped from the body. SleighII will be in the Garage in a week or so.

th_P8050079.jpg
th_P8050081.jpg
th_P8050080.jpg
th_P8050079.jpg
th_P8040074.jpg
th_P8040071.jpg
th_P7290067.jpg
th_P7150041.jpg

who's yellow bronco in the album? I really want one again. My dad had a 76 with a 351W with 9" rear and 44 front in mint condition.

djblade311 said:
who's yellow bronco in the album? I really want one again. My dad had a 76 with a 351W with 9" rear and 44 front in mint condition.

It's my brothers bronco. He just got it, I'm sure he'll sell it to ya for the right price. 9",d44,289, its clean and runs good.

Yep, gotta love the old Bronco's. Had a 76 myself. 302 c4 (only Auto4x4 I've had) . Only thing is they're very heavy and too thin skinned. plus they are about a foot wider than the XJ which makes tight trails like the Dusey a little more interesting. Still love'm though.

Rob

Back