• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Santa's tear-down/swap/build-up

cal said:
What I find most creepy, is that I might just believe that.
:roflmao:

Ya' know...I was just out in the garage (only for a moment..its F*ing hot out there) and started thinking that if Ken wasn't willing to go have it looked at that I just might need to take a trip to Costa Mesa this afternoon...
I sure am glad there won't be a need for that trip.
Glad he is going to be fine....but one thing....if Ken has a head ache now, what did the Doc say about that?

Okay....maybe I'm stepping a bit out of bounds....you can guess why someone like ME would have any extra concerns..

:D

Jump This said:
:roflmao:

Ya' know...I was just out in the garage (only for a moment..its F*ing hot out there) and started thinking that if Ken wasn't willing to go have it looked at that I just might need to take a trip to Costa Mesa this afternoon...
I sure am glad there won't be a need for that trip.
Glad he is going to be fine....but one thing....if Ken has a head ache now, what did the Doc say about that?

Okay....maybe I'm stepping a bit out of bounds....you can guess why someone like ME would have any extra concerns..

He told ME on the phone that the doc gave him "three weeks to live" but everything else is where it suppose to. He probably just went to the strip club or Frys and looked at the girls then said that he went to the hospital. I told him to fix the jeep in those three weeks, I dont want to deal with his mess.

4xSanta said:
Will start the new build tomorrow,looking for blue 4 door with good engine(Have extra red tailgate in stock,I must keep the imige yaknow)My frikin head sure hurts,will be coating my head with herkuliner in the furture to avoid this...........SANTA
Glad to see you are in good spirits Santa!! So for the herculiner, I take it you will use the white one...Santa can not have black hair you know.....

BTW, i still have your intake and Xenons....

TheWarWagon said:
sounds like somebody wants to be on the 'nice' list this christmas.....:rof:

You know honestly, Santa is kinda my XJ hero after watching him do so much crazy stuff with his truck, without turning it into a rolling cage. I just want to be able to touch something that will make his truck better :p

Or I could just be a nice guy willing to do what ever is needed for another nice guy who just got his ass kicked by mother earth :p

MongoXJ said:
You know honestly, Santa is kinda my XJ hero after watching him do so much crazy stuff with his truck, without turning it into a rolling cage. I just want to be able to touch something that will make his truck better :p

Or I could just be a nice guy willing to do what ever is needed for another nice guy who just got his ass kicked by mother earth :p

His ego is big enough, dont fuel the fire.

I volenteer my place for the swap and there is a scrap guy pretty close we can take the junk to afterwards. no rush to get it done here either it can sit a while between days of work if need be. air compressor, welder, etc all available

oh crap, you know you have to take the next one to another level now...
one would think cart wheels might make a dent in one ego. or maybe not.
anyway i work at a fab shop off of paularino by the airport, if you need a plasma or something let me know.
perhalps my cage might might appeal to your head better...

Damn, glad Santa is ok!

Hey Santa, Get well soon, only five more months till Christmas :laugh3: But seriously glad your ok. Good luck getting things back together.

Rob

FELIX said:
Hey Santa, Get well soon, only five more months till Christmas :laugh3: But seriously glad your ok. Good luck getting things back together.

Rob
holy crap only 5 months?
Santa glad you are ok that sounds like it wouldn't be fun to do. hope you get a new rig up and running soon.

Do I need to be more specific with my tips?
:gag:

The rear tire should follow the front tire in a LINEAR pattern , not circular as in end over end over end over end over... you get the picture.

I figured you would find a way to blame it on someone else!

Jump This said:
Do I need to be more specific with my tips?
:gag:

The rear tire should follow the front tire in a LINEAR pattern , not circular as in end over end over end over end over... you get the picture.

I figured you would find a way to blame it on someone else!

There was four creepy tire imprints every 40'+/- down the hill all lined up with each other so splane that! Did what you said to do and now it's my fault,don't think so you need to get out of that heat.........SANTA

Back