• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon pictures.

Britt, April 5 is too late......we're going to JV next weekend, Mar 27. Dave, want to get in one more run before it gets too hot?

Need this shot to go with the one Jes posted....
standard.jpg

I was thinking the weekend after that. April 3rd. I don't know if I'll have the new rear shocks in by then. I put the jeep on a major diet and need to try it out in the slim mode.

David Taylor said:
I was thinking the weekend after that. April 3rd. I don't know if I'll have the new rear shocks in by then. I put the jeep on a major diet and need to try it out in the slim mode.

We've planned that weekend for awhile....it's the weekend I'm off. I work the weekend you're talking about. My new shocks are arriving just before or just after I go to JV.......really would like to try them out there, but don't have control of when they'll arrive. After that weekend, during April and May, the stroker motor's going in.

:D

SPIDER_LAKE_CAMPFIRE_w.jpg

Back