• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon June 20th trip still on?

no welded diffs?

hey jes you said no welded diffs? what if its a welded 14 bolt?

I think "No welded FRONT diffs" would be a better description.

CRASH

Just so happens....that I will be making a cross-country trip during the month of June. It is hard to say where we will be on June 20th......but, I suspect that we will be somewhere in the CA area....we will be staying with a friend in Sacramento for a night or two sometime towards the middle of the trip. Would you guys mind sending me info about where you are meeting and all of that jazz....

oh...and, i guess i should mention....we won't have a truck to wheel! we are driving a pickup and cant afford the gas to tow our offroad trucks out there this trip......would someone have two spare seats??....one for my boyfriend, corey, who is fully able to spot/jump on bumpers/fix anything that breaks....and me who just sits pretty and smiles...and sometime screams.

let me know....we will be leaving end of may or beginning of june.

em

HA HA HA!!!:woohoo:

stoney

XJGrl said:
Just so happens....that I will be making a cross-country trip during the month of June. It is hard to say where we will be on June 20th......but, I suspect that we will be somewhere in the CA area....we will be staying with a friend in Sacramento for a night or two sometime towards the middle of the trip. Would you guys mind sending me info about where you are meeting and all of that jazz....

oh...and, i guess i should mention....we won't have a truck to wheel! we are driving a pickup and cant afford the gas to tow our offroad trucks out there this trip......would someone have two spare seats??....one for my boyfriend, corey, who is fully able to spot/jump on bumpers/fix anything that breaks....and me who just sits pretty and smiles...and sometime screams.

let me know....we will be leaving end of may or beginning of june.

em

Em, I'll have a spare seat, and room for a little extra gear. One of you is welcome to ride. There shouldn't be a problem finding empty seats on this run. This is a Friday to Sunday trip, so we'll be camping on the trail for two nights. Best thing for info is to check in on this forum occasionally. We haven't set a time and place to meet yet, but should by the time you leave. We're running it backwards, so we'll be starting in Lake Tahoe.

The Rubicon is a special trail, with fun wheeling, great scenery, and some of the best camping spots you'll ever see. We'll be camping next to lakes both nights. If you're going to be out here anyway, you'll be very glad you came along if you do.

Has your wife finally left you, or is she afraid your driving skillz will shake the bun out of the oven?

CRASH

Back