• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express is coming back.

Its like your girlfriend leaves and shacks up with some nasty dude, gets pregnant, then comes back wanting it to be like old times.:hang:

Its like your girlfriend leaves and shacks up with some nasty dude, gets pregnant, then comes back wanting it to be like old times.:hang:

:thumbup:

...and got herpes from him and gave them to you and your jeep...

I'll trade you the HP dana 30 you sold me 2 years ago.

Ha ha ha...you still have that POS? I bought that thinking I would use it if I found a 2000+ XJ, but thankfully I found another '99 with HP D30 to replace Old Blue.

When I wear through my 33" MTs, I'm seriously thinking of a LA kit with 35's. I won't buy a RE kit this time, but it is too soon to search.

Ha ha ha...you still have that POS? I bought that thinking I would use it if I found a 2000+ XJ, but thankfully I found another '99 with HP D30 to replace Old Blue.

When I wear through my 33" MTs, I'm seriously thinking of a LA kit with 35's. I won't buy a RE kit this time, but it is too soon to search.

Haha it's sitting at my sister's house, and she grumbles about it.

Some guy named Himmred gave me a hp with a locker and 4.56's for free... so I used that. :thumbup:

Back