• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

I agree, customer service is awesome and shipping is fast fast fast! Thanks again Grimmus. Cant beat the prices either :p

Jason
PM does work
e-mail addy [email protected]
e-mailed you again night before last night from your site.
steve

The following errors occurred with your submission: stevieb has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Stevieb above is the message I receive every time I try to PM you so as I said PM does not work.

Second I have not received 5 emails from you as you stated I have received 2. This is an issue beyond me so I forwarded to my sales manager for him to handle since you are in SA. I do apologize for the delay and also for not checking back with him. He like the rest of us stay pretty damn busy and try to handle each situation in a timely manner. I will send him a reminder email on your issue and see if he can speed the process up some.

The following errors occurred with your submission: stevieb has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Stevieb above is the message I receive every time I try to PM you so as I said PM does not work.

Second I have not received 5 emails from you as you stated I have received 2. This is an issue beyond me so I forwarded to my sales manager for him to handle since you are in SA. I do apologize for the delay and also for not checking back with him. He like the rest of us stay pretty damn busy and try to handle each situation in a timely manner. I will send him a reminder email on your issue and see if he can speed the process up some.
thank you Jason. i will check on the RC site and give him a shout too.

Are the longarms close to being available? And are you gona offer just the long arm upgrade at the same time, because i spent alot of money getting the fll leaf pack 4.5inch kit from you guys, and dont want to buy the entire kit again.

yes we will have an upgrade available hopefully around 495.95 price. below is a pic of the kit for a tj that is set to be released end of this week. I am mainly posting a pic so yall can see the new arms as they are identical to the XJ arms.

jeep_perf659.jpg

Will it be a Y-link? 3 Link? 4 link?

The way the picture is shown the radius arms are in the front and the 4 link is in the rear.
the picture is all messed up. the shocks are in the opposite position, the rear trackbar relocation bracket and rear trackbar is up top with the front springs. i wouldn't go by the picture

the thing i don't understand is how they are going to mount the arms to the upper axle mounts, there should be a c-channel like the upper y-link to connect to those towers...

also, not a huge fan of the look of the joints that they spec'd (right hand side, pic on the bottom):
http://roughcountry.com/jeep_tj_4xla.html

i would probably order mine without those joints and order ballistics.

all that said, i will most likely be ordering the upgrade kit, especially at that pricepoint

curious as to what extended and collapsed lengths you offer in the new 2.2 shock for the the front of the XJ's?? And how much?

Also what are these shocks comparable to? a Bilsteing 5125 5150 somewhere around there?

thanks

The way the picture is shown the radius arms are in the front and the 4 link is in the rear.

this is correct

the picture is all messed up. the shocks are in the opposite position, the rear trackbar relocation bracket and rear trackbar is up top with the front springs. i wouldn't go by the picture

the thing i don't understand is how they are going to mount the arms to the upper axle mounts, there should be a c-channel like the upper y-link to connect to those towers...

also, not a huge fan of the look of the joints that they spec'd (right hand side, pic on the bottom):
http://roughcountry.com/jeep_tj_4xla.html

i would probably order mine without those joints and order ballistics.

all that said, i will most likely be ordering the upgrade kit, especially at that pricepoint

the joints are really nice in person and I have no concerns of ruggedness

curious as to what extended and collapsed lengths you offer in the new 2.2 shock for the the front of the XJ's?? And how much?

Also what are these shocks comparable to? a Bilsteing 5125 5150 somewhere around there?

thanks

5150 and we are still working on the lengths

I read through most of the long arm talk and I got one question. How do the arms attach to the frame? By brackets or crossmember? Factory brackets have to be removed correct?

Thanks!!

Back