• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

So I've heard that the new 2.2 shocks now come with the series 2 kit also? But does any one know if this is true or not? Also I didn't see the 2.2 shocks even listed on RC's web site for an XJ, just newer model Jeeps.

not true we do have 2.2 for the xj's as of right now

Well Jason I was wondering how much I could get the series 2, 3" lift with the new 2.2 shocks. I've been having a hard time getting a hold of you at RC. I sent you a PM too. I appreciate your time. :viking:

I would just like to tell every one who is thinking about getting an RC lift, I know you have all heard it before but... buy it from Jason. I got a wicked good deal from him. A Very cool dude and very knowledgeable about the products he sells. I can't tell you how much I paid out of respect for his wishes, but trust me it's well worth you hard earned money to give him a call.
You southern boys are alright.:patriot:

6490_141204165497_544640497_3803755_7865204_n.jpg

I have the 4.5 RC lift. The rear is sagging a bit and the ride is terrible unless i disconnect my front sway bar, but otherwise it works pretty well as far as flexing and trailing.

Jason-would just like to know if you could supply me with the extended length of the shocks that come with the 6.5" kit. i have installed the kit and see that the front limits on the shocks when articulated which i am quite worried about right now. what would you suggest in this matter? i can't give you the extended length of the shocks i have now but can give you what stands on the box the shocks arrived in. i also see that she does not articulate very far due to this.
thx
Steve (SA)

Any ballpark figuers on what the price will be? I may hold off a couple of months on ordering my lift.

we are hoping for a complete kit shocks and all for around 1159.95

Jason-would just like to know if you could supply me with the extended length of the shocks that come with the 6.5" kit. i have installed the kit and see that the front limits on the shocks when articulated which i am quite worried about right now. what would you suggest in this matter? i can't give you the extended length of the shocks i have now but can give you what stands on the box the shocks arrived in. i also see that she does not articulate very far due to this.
thx
Steve (SA)
tried to send you a pm but you are set up not to accept.
call me if you can please

Any idea on price for just an upgrade to the long arms? Will that be an option? Any details that you can give us about the long arms?

X2 on that one! I have the 4.5 inch kit. I bought it used. Got some skyjacker shocks Ill say the ride is terrible if i don't have any weight in the back.

Back