• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Long Arm upgrades

This thread needs closed!

haha.... im doing it this weekend. sorry guys i have been so SOOOO busy

Everytime I come into the shop Tom is eating, your 350z is in pieces, and you are either sitting on NAXJA or playing with Tach. You are NOT busy!!!!!!

Everytime I come into the shop Tom is eating, your 350z is in pieces, and you are either sitting on NAXJA or playing with Tach. You are NOT busy!!!!!!

And some guys is wondering why is ride isn't ready yet. I used to deal with a shop that was always "swamped" with work. :spin1:

he is still driving the jeep around (its his DD). alot of us wanted to work on it for the past 2 weekends. this sat we BETTER be putting on the long arms

Well I ordered my kit today and it will be shipped around the 10th. So I have to finish my lockers and gears in my 44's hopefully in the next week depending on when they come. So in the next couple of weeks I will be going at it.

Shredbro's got 32x11.50's FTL.

We're working on it now so that free membership offer better still be on the table! :)

Pics pics and more pics to come.

Teaser progress...

Photo4.jpg

Photo3.jpg

New crossmember is in, old control arm mounts are being cut off as we speak. We should have it all finished up in the next couple hours...

Back