• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rouch World and Camping trip July 28-30

Well as of right now showing mostly cloudy and 82 for next weekend. Hopefully it stays like that or cools off just a bit.

Is the forecast showing your jjeep is going to be done too?

Its gonna be a close one. Taking half day vacation tomorrow to work on it more. Staying up late outside each night after kids go to bed. Only getting a couple hours sleep each night to try and finish it up for this trip. Just hoping i don't forget something.

I got the dishes done in the RV from the last camping trip.

I think I'm about ready to go.

mac 'less than a week' gyvr

We should still be there before supper Friday at the campground, I have court for a speeding ticket I wrote...in March...at 2pm.

I do need to swap the house batteries out this week in the RV...or maybe next week...lol

mac 'motivation dependent' gyvr

cool

i might need to put gas in the jeep...

mac 'can't remember' gyvr

I'm hoping to atleast take a half day on Friday and head out a little early if I can. Will need to put fresh gas in jeep since its from last summer.

I will have a grill at the campground if anyone needs to cook anything Friday or Saturday night and doesn't want to wait for or use the campfire.

I may be able to squeeze a little wood in the camper too.

mac 'or drunk food' gyvr

I might make it down for the day. I can take friday afternoon off, but feeling a bit lazy and havent reserved a campsite. Drunk food sounds fun though...

Back