• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ross's Jeep that will take longer than Rob's to build thread...

Re: The Life, Death, & Rebirth of a Black Jeep

progress was postponed in favor of hope and change

I don't see the joke. But I can see the Obama reference.

When Ross calls a friend asking them if they could come over and give him a hand with his jeep build he waits outside his house, and when they get there he's like "Ya grab the other side of this box and we'll take it up to my room." Then he takes a few pictures of the boxes on his floor and drops to the floor to roll around with his cat for an hour. Following that he posts the box pictures to his build thread which he then spends the rest of the night defending responses as to how lame ass his build thread is.

Everyone can look forward to another 3 years of stuff sitting on Ross's floor. If one of the mods can do people who aren't his friend a favor and just rename this thread to "Ross's box and sticker collection."

Everyone can look forward to another 3 years of stuff sitting on Ross's floor. If one of the mods can do people who aren't his friend a favor and just rename this thread to "Ross's box and sticker collection."

Done! :moon:

Re: Ross's Box and Sticker Collection

Enlight of a new title........

2w723ao.jpg

Lame, I don't see any stickers (n)

I have a box full of stickers......I finally started sticking them on the back of my work truck. 96 gmc 3500hd with service bed......Spartan sticker Naxja sticker pirate sticker Yukon sticker.....and more

this thread should be locked untill ross does actual work to the jeep he has no excuses

i was thinking the same thing as ken.. where the XXXX are the stickers? you can get lots of stickers on eBay.. maybe then people will follow this thread :dunno:

The thread was waaaaaay cooler when there were pictures of cats and stuff. Stickers are cool but thats beyond my fab abilities

I just got back from seeing family for the weekend. I saw several threads had been updated in the adfab forum. I knew one of them would be Colin's and that he'd get work done. I thought that maybe Ross might have done work. Nope. Just a handfull of posts about stickers. At least I don't post in my thread when I don't do work.

I did work, but then the arbor for the hole saw broke so I gave up. The new, narrower UBE's are built. Advance for others wanting a C&C width 14b in there XJ, start with a SRW axle and swap the C&C hubs on it. On the regular C&C housing, the brake brackets are mounted closer to the center and space gets real limited trying to fit leaf spring perches in. The outside of my perches may even end up being welded to the flange.

It took you all day to cut a piece of metal?

Only half a day. I spent the other half playing with the tape measure and looking at that hole in the bottom of the 14b.

Back