• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call.

It might be easier to go back through the past events forum and read up on how it's been in the past.

We usually do several runs a day from easy to hard. You pick the trails you want to run. There is a list of trails in another thread.

I'd say there will be anywhere from 40-80 rigs depending on the year.

You can camp where ever you want but Slickrock campground usually is party central.

Slickrock campground usually is party central.

Not so much anymore....
The campground has really cracked down on the noise....
Slickrock campground has had many visits by the local police due to noise from ongoing parties. Last year there were a few visits; but one of the clubs Utah resident knows alot of the police personally so we were lucky.
If a camper at one of the sites leaves due to the noise; the offending party (group) will be asked to pay for the reservation of the site that was vacated.

The clubs local resident isn't local anymore and he was nowhere around when I saw the cops show up.

I didn't mean that as in "party" central. Just that seems to be where the largest group hangs out usually.

Re: Re: Roll Call.

The clubs local resident isn't local anymore and he was nowhere around when I saw the cops show up.
I talked to every cop that patrolled every night, told them all no matter what I didn't do it :D

Plus I had to show a few the cool trick I learned I could do with them charger taillights.

You'll enjoy it more without the stress of making sure everything is running smooth.

I don't know what that's like. :bawl:

Yeah, I'll most likely be there as usual. LOL Hopefully Derek will have his rig rebuilt by then. LOL

Not too likely.

I talked to every cop that patrolled every night, told them all no matter what I didn't do it :D

They just automatically went to your site, eh?

I'd like to, but family sitch is bringing the big unknown. Looking pretty good that I'll be a grandpa by then.

Yep, heading to Connecticut to visit stepson, daughter in law, and grandson. Can't make it.

I'll be there this year. I figure I should make an appearance since my last FF was 10 or so years ago and I know how much some of you miss me.

Anyone who isn't registered and going can pay at the event, you just might miss out on a shirt! If you plan on attending post up here so we can get a head count for dinner and shirts!!!!

If I can find any reservations for a cabin or hotel, I should be there Thursday - Sunday. Can't run any trails, but I can bring a few tri-tips and a bbq. :chef:

Back