• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROLL CALL

Bad news fellas.. ..I'm going to Stockholm for 2 months this summer for work. May-June. The good news is I'll be working on visual effects for Battlefield 4!
That's bitter sweet! (n):thumbup: I would love to visit stockholm! This year will surely be different without you andy!

Just catching up on everything that's happening and trying to get my 90 XJ ready for the trails. This sounds like a great time and I hope to make it. We will see as time gets a bit closer.

Looks like our house is going through so ill be using my time off to do some landscaping. So looks like someone else is going to have to win all the prizes this year

I'll probably drive out if somebody has a spare seat.

Wheel your YJ in stock form. I wheeled a stock XJ out there.

But I'm sure someone will have a seat for you. Most people are wheeling wagons after all.

Im in, probably be up early sat and leaving late sat. Been wanting to hit up NWF since i joined naxja. What better time than the 10th anniversary of NWF.

Unfortunately (fortunately?) NACFest conflicts. We better get a campfire heckling/who-broke-what call from you guys.

be carfull what you wish for :scottm:
oh I know exactly what I am asking for here :wow::cheers:

(check the faces thread in the den if you are not sure... :gag:)

I could bring the full 5th of alcohol to toss on the fire sealed with lid on. ( think giant fire ball under a 8ft tall tarp) ya that was pretty cool, must be a canook thing.

It is a shame, for the first time in a decade I will miss NWFest. I spent all of my money and vacation time in Zambia. You guys/gals have fun and maybe have a drink or six for me. =) Next year.

Back