• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROLL CALL!!! Install Party 9/13 in Garden Grove. POST UP!

ManBearPig said:
No worries. I found it. I called into work right as they were closing and told them exactly where to look, said they couldnt find it. Well they didnt look hard enough. Went in early this morning and found it right away on the floor, pretty much where I knew it would be.

I have the same problem with my kids :D

I have the in-laws flying in and I'm picking them up at the airport at 9AM, then need to get some front diff gremlins taken care of. If I can, I will stop by

Damn... im actually jealous that i cant be there!...

sounds like a blast... i tell ya... Fresno better kick Wisconsin's ass for missing this.

JOe

howd this turn out guys?
KingOfTheHill said:
Damn... im actually jealous that i cant be there!...

sounds like a blast... i tell ya... Fresno better kick Wisconsin's ass for missing this.

JOe

Tack weld those brackets to the frame rails at the back edge. It'll make pulling the crossmember easier. I'm assuming RE drop brackets and braces.

Turned out great, a lot showed up I was too busy wrenching, damm I'm tired lol but good to meet ben and see everyone else.Good meeting the dude with the white jeep " sorry forgot your name" we got to do this again good turn out

Last edited:
that was me i think...lol

derrick is my name

im really happy with the way the jeep turned out.

thanks sooooo much everyone i appreciate the help immensely. lol

Whoa, watching all that work getting done sure is tiring. I am beat. As always, good to see you guys.

xjohnnyc said:
Whoa, watching all that work getting done sure is tiring. I am beat. As always, good to see you guys.

:laugh: Johnny, we can always count on you to stop by & socialize. :wave1:

Jim and Derrick,

Post up pics in a new thread.. I want to see what I missed.. ;)

E

Johnny and Bryce excellent job of supervising!
Good seeing you all and meeting a few guys I hadn't met before.
What took me 3 days..about 34 hours by myself (including quite a few breaks to ponder things)...took us 6 hours or less on Derrick's Jeep.
NAXJA really is great!
Pics are uploading now.
40% done.
Check back in an hour or so.
(Got a couple good ones of Bryce doing what he does best) :)

Back