• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROLL CALL!!! Install Party 9/13 in Garden Grove. POST UP!

besthaticouldo said:
ok...will do. ill bring my jackstand.

btw excuse my newbness is aerokroil the same stuff as like WD?
IMHO i think aerokroil is much better...gets into a hole the size of 1/1,000,000th of an inch

besthaticouldo said:
btw excuse my newbness is aerokroil the same stuff as like WD?

Not even close. It's penetrating oil that works better (in my experience) than PB Blaster, a favorite around most automotive forums. But it's hard to get.

Start spraying all the bolts today if you haven't already!!!
The LCA bolts, rear leaf spring bolts, shocks bolts especially the upper rear shock bolts. Blast them every day.

I found my jackstands last night. They are supporting an old M38A1 in the garage that belongs to a buddy so I'm not gonna be able to bring jackstands.

BajaCurt said:
Start spraying all the bolts today if you haven't already!!!
The LCA bolts, rear leaf spring bolts, shocks bolts especially the upper rear shock bolts. Blast them every day.

I found my jackstands last night. They are supporting an old M38A1 in the garage that belongs to a buddy so I'm not gonna be able to bring jackstands.

hopefully jim listens and does this this time!:doh:

Also, please go to a car wash and wash off the undercarriage if you have hit any mud or anything like that. We will ALL thank you.

silverslk said:
I have a torque wrench and plenty of aerokroil and WD. You will need brake fluid since we are doing your rear brake line (came with kit, no fronts though). I have a crappy floor jack and the neighbor has one too but with two rigs can't hurt to have another one there if anyone has one.

I'll bring down my floor jack as well.
Plus
Jack Stands
GPS
U Bolts
Shackles
General Jeep tools

Missing anything?

GrimmJeeper said:
30 packs of coors light are on sale at albertsons i think :D
You will have to forgive me, My wife drank one of your CL's that you left last time you were here, Still have one left for ya :D

besthaticouldo said:
that shits gross...lol

heinekin?
Go back to the Sam and I will be happy. I can wrench and drink at the same time 'cause I is ambidextrous :jester:

Back