• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROLL CALL!!! Install Party 9/13 in Garden Grove. POST UP!

besthaticouldo said:
no beer :(

you heard it straight from the man, and its his house. gotta respect the mans house
its not jim's house, its Andys.

jim, the part numbers for the 25" hoses you need are #38872 and #38873. if you go somewhere other than napa tell them 92 chevy c3500 2wd 2door w/ 4wheel disc brakes.

i'll be at home with my beers. i shouldnt be driving home loaded anyway, and im not going to have time to drop them at brendans tonight or tomorrow.

:cheers:

Just for the record. I have no problem with beer or beer drinking at my house. All I ask is if you are coming over and drinking/eating, have something to add to the day. I don't care if you get wrenches, get food ready, just do something other than drink beer and watch other people work. Too many people sat around at Tony's lift party and Brendan and I (and Brendans son,haha) did, what I consider, the majority of the work while people sat around drinking and telling storys. I don't mean to come across as an asshole but its frustrating to be covered in dirt (working all day) while people get loaded and don't do anything.

Grimm, YOU BETTER SHOW UP.

Ben, I know you have a broken hand....exempt. haha

silverslk said:
fine. haha. i'll bring the hoses down then, does that count as doing something? too many hands on one project isnt always a good thing. :dunno:

bring me $30 for the hoses jim so my wife doesnt kill me for spending dough lol.

see you there.

GrimmJeeper said:
fine. haha. i'll bring the hoses down then, does that count as doing something? too many hands on one project isnt always a good thing. :dunno:

bring me $30 for the hoses jim so my wife doesnt kill me for spending dough lol.

see you there.

ow for a s minute there I thought I was going to be drinking alone :D

Andy PM me your addy, I could probably find your place but better safer than wandering GG :cheers:

What Time are we starting at?

silverslk said:
Just for the record. I have no problem with beer or beer drinking at my house. All I ask is if you are coming over and drinking/eating, have something to add to the day. I don't care if you get wrenches, get food ready, just do something other than drink beer and watch other people work. Too many people sat around at Tony's lift party and Brendan and I (and Brendans son,haha) did, what I consider, the majority of the work while people sat around drinking and telling storys. I don't mean to come across as an asshole but its frustrating to be covered in dirt (working all day) while people get loaded and don't do anything.

Ben, I know you have a broken hand....exempt. haha
That's all I was tryin' to say, Andy's got the final word on this.

Grimm, I'll bring cash tomorrow for it.

Just joking around :D

I'll be by sometime during the day. I have something to give to Slim.

I'm coming over on my bike, so I can't bring any food/tools/beer etc. So I'll just be there to shit talk or work the bbq or whatever.....

crazyjim said:
So... possibly bad news... I just realized, my lug key was left at America's Tire... And they can't find it. Mario is going to look once more in the morning, if he can't find it I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.

Ha. I lost my lock key too. I took the XJ over to Rich's this weekend and he got them off with a socket and impact wrench.

But of course, you probably want to be able to re-use your locks.

Brendan_91XJ said:
ow for a s minute there I thought I was going to be drinking alone :D

Andy PM me your addy, I could probably find your place but better safer than wandering GG :cheers:

What Time are we starting at?

Hey if you guys don't mind... I may swing by. I'll be in HB in the AM to visit my brother and their new baby boy.. afterwords I'll cruise by and lend a hand. I'll bring some jackstands if you still need them....

But, um whats the address???

ScottyDog

BajaCurt said:
Andy, how many times have you said those words on this site??? :)

You mean, in my life? haha:wave:

No one has ever accused me of not being frank and speaking my mind. Hope everyone still shows up. I know Tony understands where I was coming from with that.

PM's with address sent. If I missed you PM me please

Anyone has any problems getting to my house call my cell

714-376-0744 Andy

crazyjim said:
So... possibly bad news... I just realized, my lug key was left at America's Tire... And they can't find it. Mario is going to look once more in the morning, if he can't find it I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.

No worries. I found it. I called into work right as they were closing and told them exactly where to look, said they couldnt find it. Well they didnt look hard enough. Went in early this morning and found it right away on the floor, pretty much where I knew it would be.

Back