• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2011 - October 21st-23rd, Rausch Creek PA

I plan on helping to be Bad Cop this year if anything goes on that even hints of trouble with the management. Trust what you read, folks, please, you do not want to be part of burning the bridge to this campground, its just too much of a good thing to throw away!

I AM WITH RICH!

Matt's GasCan probably killed your immune system, Ken.
I doubt that, I've had worse :roflmao: you should have been there for Chris' product at FallCrawl this year. It was pretty damn good.

I plan on helping to be Bad Cop this year if anything goes on that even hints of trouble with the management. Trust what you read, folks, please, you do not want to be part of burning the bridge to this campground, its just too much of a good thing to throw away!

I AM WITH RICH!
likewise... I tried to keep things a bit under control at nacfest this year, but likely caused some of the problem myself and things got a bit rowdy anyways.

Aw, come on. Why all the hatin' on the gas can?

They loved it in Toronto.

11%2B-%2B1

--Matt

does everyone camp at twin grove or at rausch?

i was trying to keep up with it all but yea im clearly confused.
We all stay at the campground, and thats where the feast will be held on Saturday night. (If it's setup the same as last year)

basically we all stay at the campground, meet at the park before 9AM, spend a full day wheeling (in theory) then everyone goes back to the park and we enjoy adult beverages with delicious food

and for those who are not familiar with the campground and are looking to camp with everyone else, where should be make reservations to be located? i keep hearing about up on the hill but i not sure what that refers to on the map i see on the twin grove website.

Don't make reservations unless you want your own site or a cabin - when you get there, just tell them you're with NAXJA for Rocktoberfest and they'll square things up.

At least, that's how it's been done for NACFest.

Don't make reservations unless you want your own site or a cabin - when you get there, just tell them you're with NAXJA for Rocktoberfest and they'll square things up.

At least, that's how it's been done for NACFest.

Yep, same thing for this year, just a different spot on the property.

We also get a special group rate of $10/night/person if you're camping in the tent area.

delicous buffet one night.

otherwise i eat subway during the day and pound vitamin waters, and at night i drink beer and mooch off of other people

i think im gonna try to go up that weekend with my dad. time to test the new locker in at rausch!
im not 100% on going depends on work really, what should i do about reservations? can i just go up and say im with naxja for rocktoberfest?

Back