• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2011 - October 21st-23rd, Rausch Creek PA

looking like ill be rolling into the comfort inn late friday night with some Yota friends.. I'll catch up with you guys at RC saturday AM
TRAITOR!!!!

looking like ill be rolling into the comfort inn late friday night with some Yota friends.. I'll catch up with you guys at RC saturday AM

you part out your jeep you built like a month ago and now your going with yotas?

do you guys take baths together too?

About the food near Twin Grove,

A couple months ago (I think it was the weekend of the KOH RCQ) I went and got dinner at Woodscreek Grill, which is about 10 minutes from the campground and I highly recommend it. VERY good food, and they have all sorts of exotic game meats you can eat. A little expensive, but delicious!

http://www.woodscreekgrill.com/

So word is getting out. Yup, great place! Food is fantastic and its a fun atmosphere .... but it can be a bit pricey.

He built it, wheeled it, and parted it out before you even finished yours.

Epic fail on your part.
I can think of multiple people this applies to on both sides. I think Sam wins at the musical jeeps game though, what's the average? a jeep per year with like a week or two in between scrapping and building a new one?

I can think of multiple people this applies to on both sides. I think Sam wins at the musical jeeps game though, what's the average? a jeep per year with like a week or two in between scrapping and building a new one?

i change bodies more often than i change brake pads

Last edited:
He built it, wheeled it, and parted it out before you even finished yours.

Epic fail on your part.

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

haha in all honestly... kinda happy that things gone, Going to enjoy the shit out of my 94. I think im just gunna slam my 3" springs in it and an add a leaf ad rock the shit out of it!

Well now that I'm not leaving until Friday I'm going to wheel Saturday and Sunday, anyone else down?

maybe depending on if my jeep is getting parted at rausch or driven home on Sunday

bought a new 16gb sd card for my DSLR, and a suction cup mount for the gopro. coming armed with the gopro HD, my 60D w/18-135 and my 50mm prime; and a 16gb and two 8gb SD cards. gonna try and grab a spare battery and maybe a stereo mic and 85mm prime from a friend.

epic rocktoberfest video will be epic.

Note to all who are coming...we are in the new tent area to the far right....there are some places for trailer parking up here, but I wouldn't try to pull one thru them, there is little room to turn around. Weather is good, a little overcast but dry now after the monsoon last night.

Back