• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2011 - October 21st-23rd, Rausch Creek PA

Aw, come on. Why all the hatin' on the gas can?

They loved it in Toronto.

11%2B-%2B1

--Matt
lol was fun.......till i woke up in the morning :looney:

Anyone bringing guitars?
I have my camping guitar all restrung!

The dinner is on Friday, still waiting for the catering people to get back to me with a final menu.

Last year was German-style stuff; sausages, kielbasa & kraut, beercheese soup, etc...this year should be similar.

cant wait to drink alcoholic beverages made by people who i have met on the internet

the dinner is friday?

i thought the general consensus was to make it saturday this year.

i might not make it in time friday :(

the dinner is friday?

i thought the general consensus was to make it saturday this year.

i might not make it in time friday :(

We made it Friday because the Unibody Run raffle is being held Saturday at the park, and we didn't want to overlap the two events.

You replied in Keith's thread *after* we posted that it was Friday, ya lugnut. :shhh:

You, and by you I mean you're company, made us miss the friday dinner last year too!!

yea, dumb bitches

We made it Friday because the Unibody Run raffle is being held Saturday at the park, and we didn't want to overlap the two events.

You replied in Keith's thread *after* we posted that it was Friday, ya lugnut. :shhh:

gay

at least i have a rig to wheel

After we're all done wheeling and back at the campground. Usually around 5 or 6? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Back