• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, Johnson Valley Nov 19-20

mikedashg said:
I've been to JV twice now, is there a good close place to have breakfast Sunday AM close to the turnoff on the way out? I don't really remember.

I usually grill up eggs, pancakes, and bacon and stuff in the AM at camp, but since I'm going up Saturday morning, and leaving Sunday morning, and dinner is being made, I don't want to bring my grill just for breakfast. I could do a manifold breakfast burrito, but I don't trust that stuff with who knows what exhaust leaks I got.

Speaking of going up Saturday morning. Anyone want to caravan from San Diego? There is one guy we were talking about meeting at the Deer Springs exit off I-15. I'm in North County SD (Rancho Bernardo) Not sure what time. Heck, when are the runs leavin so I can figure that out?

:flipoff:

Oh, just saw the other post about hardcore at 8AM, others shortly there after. Guess I'll be leaving at 4:30AM from San Diego.

As far as foothill, that's pretty out of the way for San Diego folks who are heading up the 15N, to the 215N, to the 60E to the 10E, up the CA-62 and out to CA-247

OK guys, sorry about this. I am not sure the route we will take. Please call my cell phone in the morning after 5:30 for verification.

Thanks,

Robert

mikedashg said:
Oh, just saw the other post about hardcore at 8AM, others shortly there after. Guess I'll be leaving at 4:30AM from San Diego.

As far as foothill, that's pretty out of the way for San Diego folks who are heading up the 15N, to the 215N, to the 60E to the 10E, up the CA-62 and out to CA-247

Why don't you just take the 15N all the way to Bear Valley road? That is the 18 then turns into the 247. That is the usual way I go and the SD people that I know of.

-Mike

Back