• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, Johnson Valley Nov 17-18....information

If this is the 'to do' thread....
Umm.....well.....load with repair supplies and fuel up?
There does appear to be a bit of a toe in issue but that might take ten or so minutes to adjust. I'd like to replace the brand friggin' new seat belts with a different style belt.......hmmmm.... I could DO that.
Maybe put the fan on a switch, there is a small leak from the steering pump, I should repair that.
:D

Rick

hey rick
xflipoff3.gif

some of us are loosing sleep wondering if they will have enough time to finish their rigs!

Jump This said:
If this is the 'to do' thread....
Umm.....well.....load with repair supplies and fuel up?
There does appear to be a bit of a toe in issue but that might take ten or so minutes to adjust. I'd like to replace the brand friggin' new seat belts with a different style belt.......hmmmm.... I could DO that.
Maybe put the fan on a switch, there is a small leak from the steering pump, I should repair that.

Rick

Last edited:
Got to install new shocks, possible limit straps, bump stops, lights, bleed brakes, fix the front pinion angle and take everything out on a shakedown run, then pack up and head out. Should be fun...

I HATE YOU GUYS!

4xSanta said:
Lets see in order to get ready"0 ya" I must wash the junk......SANTA

Doesn't it take a while to throw a coat of wax on the new paint?

And don't lose sleep Ben, Cracker will let you ride bitch....oh wait...Cracker is someone elses bitch this year!

:roflmao:

Rick

Jump This said:
Doesn't it take a while to throw a coat of wax on the new paint?

And don't lose sleep Ben, Cracker will let you ride bitch....oh wait...Cracker is someone elses bitch this year!

:roflmao:

Rick

If Cracker even makes it..........

We can't give him crap if he's not there. I don't mean give him crap behind his back, we'll always do that. :)

4xSanta said:
Lets see in order to get ready"0 ya" I must wash the junk......SANTA

Don't you mean have someone else wash your junk.

My to do list:
- install new rear shocks
- see where the new play in the front is coming from.....again
- tell the wife I'm going

im off to go work on the buggy now!

im so excited!

so close yest so far!

1. Rebuild Dana 300.
2. Install Dana 300.
3. Cut floor and install twin sticks.
4. Measure for new driveshafts.
5. Get new shafts made.
6. Install new shafts.
7. Install levers for cable actuated lockers.
8. Install Cables for said lockers.
9. Change oil.
10. Install radios.
11. Install headliner.
12. Fab some rock rails.
13. Fab a tank skid.
14. Fab front and rear bumpers.

I guess I'll be in the XJ instead :(

Goatman said:
We can't give him crap if he's not there. I don't mean give him crap behind his back, we'll always do that. :)

:smootch:

As a precautionary measure, I've upgraded my AAA account to Premier so I can get that 200 mile towing like I needed the last time I was in JV. woo hoo.

just a tip, AAA does NOT immediately upgrade your account. it takes 7 days...once you get your card. Told ya guys

djblade311 said:
As a precautionary measure, I've upgraded my AAA account to Premier so I can get that 200 mile towing like I needed the last time I was in JV. woo hoo.

just a tip, AAA does NOT immediately upgrade your account. it takes 7 days...once you get your card. Told ya guys

Over the last two months my AAA card has taken a hit or three.
A two from Indio back to Borrego for a frozen thermostat.
A two from the relay tower in Truckhaven back home for a frozen idler pully.
Hadto call them out last weekend when I blew a tire on the RV and didn't have the appropriate socket to pull the damn thing.
Yep, I'm a big fan of a Premier RV AAA card!

Rick

Whatever happened to having the wife bring the trailer and come get you? ;)

Back