• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock crawling picture thread.

Lawn Cher' said:
That would have sucked. I'd have landed right on top of you. Well, maybe that wouldn't suck so much.:laugh:
you know you would have liked it :kissyou:

jeepinandy said:
2dryrs1.jpg

Me on Slickrock at Shoe Creek
Photo by my wife

Be careful with that line, it doesn't look hard, but when it's wet, its a tie rod eater.

dishpan springs bigbear ca.
100_0895.jpg

heres a little flex shot
100_0822.jpg

top of waterfall dishpan,
100_0901.jpg

thanks/ its a 90 with R/K long arm, sitting at about 7'', its a bit high but surprisingly? stable in off camber sits. 44 rear with superiors, 30 up front, 35 mickey thompsons, 456's, sye, tom woods, loose nuts bumper etc, etc, //Kevin

jeepjay90 said:
nice rig, what lift and tire?

xjkevin said:
thanks/ its a 90 with R/K long arm, sitting at about 7'', its a bit high but surprisingly? stable in off camber sits. 44 rear with superiors, 30 up front, 35 mickey thompsons, 456's, sye, tom woods, loose nuts bumper etc, etc, //Kevin
how do you like those mickey thompsons?

there a really good all around tire. just a little noisy if you have to d/d, mine sits unless im wheelin.

extankerguy said:
Urinary Tract, The Wheelin' Ranch, Nocona Texas

ETG,
This picture doesn't do this climb justice. Of course, we're used to seeing you make the difficult look easy in that thing. Next time I'll try to portray some of the challenge in the photo. Oh yeah... and I reset my Time/Date stamp for ya'... :)

Later

Hollister Hills- Squeeze rock, and Mini Rubicon.
35cmv5i.jpg

45599qd.jpg

Back