• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig Requirements?

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
So my fiancee, well she'll be my wife by the time of the trip, and I are going to spend the last few days of our honeymoon with you NAXJA folk. We'll be cruising most of CO in our XJ for the trip, so we can see the cities and wilderness. So here is my question:

What are the rig requirements, if any, for the CO trip?

Also, are the runs gonna be centered from Durngo, or Telluride?

I can't wait to for august to come around, but need to work on the jeep until then, especially if there are any extra reqs.

Fergie

Grant will have to answer this, but I'm sure equipment requirements will vary with the trail. The San Juan portion of the event will probably center around Ouray.

Fergie said:
So my fiancee, well she'll be my wife by the time of the trip, and I are going to spend the last few days of our honeymoon with you NAXJA folk. We'll be cruising most of CO in our XJ for the trip, so we can see the cities and wilderness. So here is my question:

What are the rig requirements, if any, for the CO trip?

Also, are the runs gonna be centered from Durngo, or Telluride?

I can't wait to for august to come around, but need to work on the jeep until then, especially if there are any extra reqs.

Fergie
Fergie-
Don't spend too long in Colorado. You won't want to come home!
It happens to me every time I go out there... :shhh:
I'm not sure about the NAXJA requirements or what trails Grant has in mind, but your XJ will handle any trail I'VE done in the Ouray area.

Back