• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March pics

This is a cool pic!!

HotSprings2008028.jpg

Any chance you got a high res shot?

:D

And heres the ones I managed to grab.

I think he was headed to the Rides, too!
106_0722.JPG

106_0736.JPG

x2elite discovers that "TracLoc" don't equal locker! ;)
106_0742.JPG

Mrs. Goodburbon muggin for the Camera
106_0754.JPG

106_0762.JPG

The proverbial rock and a hard place

106_0766.JPG

Go Go snatch block!

106_0770.JPG

Well after looking at my pics I found out I have more video than anything. But this is what I have so far.
PICT0028.jpg

100_4109.jpg

Playing like the Rovers did...

PICT0057.jpg

Maggie vs. the XJ.

100_4122.jpg

And a hard day if wheeling.

PICT0067.jpg

couple of my pics

This looked like a really serious rig.... :laugh2:

IMG_1883.jpg

Range just looks a littel outa place compared to Tylers XJ flexing.

Who needs a rear swaybar?

IMG_1879.jpg

I bet yall gave those access roads hell :D

My junk is still on jack stands :D

Well dang access roads broke my power steering...I'm looking like popey over here..:roll:

XJNoah said:
couple of my pics

This looked like a really serious rig.... :laugh2:

IMG_1883.jpg

Range just looks a littel outa place compared to Tylers XJ flexing.

Who needs a rear swaybar?

IMG_1879.jpg

You guys should have talked to the guy in the Range Rover. He was there with some magazine. Ya'll could have been famous.

No we couldn't. They even stopped filming a video they were doing when they saw us coming. They didn't want to look bad when the XJs drove by.

I talked to the guy in the Range Rover Sport some, the RR belonged to the dealership president that I worked for when they had the dealer here in Little Rock - she probably would have paid him to run over me ( I don't always get along with management ... imagine that) they were wanting to get pics of a nearby creek.

The video of us may show up since the video guy was Rovernut - not your average Rover kinda guy (3 Rovers, 2 Jeeps, 1 old Bronco, 1 Yota around his house).

Glad everyone got more pics than I did, some nice shots.

Ramsey, Rubicon Ridge and going up a badly rutted King Cobra when it was sloppy wet in places not too shabby for a group of open/open XJs on 31s ..... did you ever wheel an XJ open on 31" ATs or has your junk always been better equipped :moon:

Noah should get some kind of award for doing Chrysler Canyon without power steering :thumbup:

XJ6 said:
I talked to the guy in the Range Rover Sport some, the RR belonged to the dealership president that I worked for when they had the dealer here in Little Rock - she probably would have paid him to run over me ( I don't always get along with management ... imagine that) they were wanting to get pics of a nearby creek.

The video of us may show up since the video guy was Rovernut - not your average Rover kinda guy (3 Rovers, 2 Jeeps, 1 old Bronco, 1 Yota around his house).

Glad everyone got more pics than I did, some nice shots.

Ramsey, Rubicon Ridge and going up a badly rutted King Cobra when it was sloppy wet in places not too shabby for a group of open/open XJs on 31s ..... did you ever wheel an XJ open on 31" ATs or has your junk always been better equipped :moon:

Noah should get some kind of award for doing Chrysler Canyon without power steering :thumbup:

Funny thing mike is that someone asked me why I wheeled the rest of the day without power steering...I told them it was a jeep thing they wouldn't understand...LOL...

Don't hate me but, I used to own a RR classic LWB and it was stock with michelin LTX tires and would actually do pretty well off-road. Here are some pictures of my climbing a wall.

01-02-06_1603.jpg

01-02-06_1602.jpg

01-02-06_1601.jpg

That is with the sway-bars connected and it made it up there no problem. Of course the classic was made before RR's were a hit with celebrities who want to pimp them out. Also my xj didn't make it up that wall with a 3" lift and 31 a/ts and no sway bars but I chose to keep it instead of the RR.

Back