• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reviews on the Long Arm Kit Please (in my price range)

fdsa487

NAXJA Forum User
Tell me what you think...
xj_longarm_upgrade.jpg

http://www.rockkrawler.com/pages/xjcomponents.html

Guys if i have these control arms
ControlArm.bmp

DO I HAVE TO GET NEW ONES IF I WAS TO USE THIS KIT?

Worst thread ever

180px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

No, you don't have to get new long arms with that kit. But then again, since that kit IS long arm, maybe it would help...the theory being that you'd be able to drive with all the necessary parts installed on the Jeep.

fdsa487 said:
Tell me what you think...
xj_longarm_upgrade.jpg

http://www.rockkrawler.com/pages/xjcomponents.html

Guys if i have these control arms
ControlArm.bmp

DO I HAVE TO GET NEW ONES IF I WAS TO USE THIS KIT?

From what I've read in the rest of your posts it might be better for you to convert the XJ back to stock. Then learn to drive it and maybe actually take sometime to read the advertisements that go along with the pictures before asking questions here. Also the search button would give you access to at least 10 LA threads.

fdsa487 said:
Yeah I just found that button. Dont be jealous because my Jeep will out do yours!

What exactly is your price range?

CRASH

Well I decided that im going to go w/ the RE drop brackets. To many undecided people saying something is good then another says that it sucks. I have heard no complaints about the drop brackets. My price range was ~1K but since I wont be spending that on a LA kit now im going to get a set of new shocks along w/ the drop brackets... hmm... I think i'll order that now.

fdsa487 said:
To many undecided people saying something is good then another says that it sucks. I have heard no complaints about the drop brackets. My price range was ~1K but since I wont be spending that on a LA kit now im going to get a set of new shocks along w/ the drop brackets... hmm... I think i'll order that now.

ummm those would be called opinions. If you dont like what people have to say then dont ask. Your not gonna get everyone to agree on a certain setup. I was running drop brackets before going to LA. the only complaint I had was that they hang up alot.

fdsa487 said:
To bad you live so far away I could show you a thing or two about driving.

I'd be more then happy to have you show me a thing or two about driving...

Back