• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Off-Road Expo & Motorsports 2012 (March 23-25th)

That sounds great Eric.
Just peak a little curiosity, I will also have a new accessory displayed on my Jeep to see if any NAXJA members are interested in sporting on their Jeeps! And, no I am not telling what it is...not even Joe knows! :gag: :dunno:

Wtf!

Just peak a little curiosity, I will also have a new accessory displayed on my Jeep to see if any NAXJA members are interested in sporting on their Jeeps! And, no I am not telling what it is...not even Joe knows! :gag: :dunno:

Please tell me that it is a JoseJalepeno bobble-head. If it is, I will take 10.

Please tell me that it is a JoseJalepeno bobble-head. If it is, I will take 10.
:laugh:

VET'S XJ said:
That sounds great Eric.
Just peak a little curiosity, I will also have a new accessory displayed on my Jeep to see if any members are interested in sporting on their Jeeps! And, no I am not telling what it is...not even Joe knows!
yes my curiousity is definitely peeked!

FWIW I've been inactive for a while but would gladly help out at the Expo if you guys need it at all.

I don't ask for much and often try to give back more than I take...please let us order 60 bobbble-heads of JoseJalapeno - I promise to buy 10. Does anyone know someone who can help?

SpenceXJ - thanks for the offer. I'm sure Joe or Eric will ask for help if required.

I don't ask for much and often try to give back more than I take...please let us order 60 bobbble-heads of JoseJalapeno - I promise to buy 10. Does anyone know someone who can help?

SpenceXJ - thanks for the offer. I'm sure Joe or Eric will ask for help if required.

Would you like them on a Stick & or would you like them with a Mexican hat?

New xj owner here me n girl should be there..be cool meet up some u guys!

Cool,Alboy will be all Friday & I will be there all day sat & sun. Stop by hang out & say whats up.

So you got my spot covered for Friday? I most likely won't be making it to the expo at all. I haven't had any time or motivation or a computer to work on the slide show yet either.. Wish this didn't have to happen.

Alan was going to work Friday also. So he just will work it all by him self.

About the trail run.... I cab go if I get my jeep fixed at work...... So let me work on it at work is what im saying Joe.....

Also I will be there this weekend unless my stomich blows up!!! Lol sorry conner

Ok good, again I'm sorry I had to bail on you like this. Wasn't my choice to have surgery.

No need to be sorry bro! I hope you feel better & all go's well. Call me if you need anything.

Back