• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

registration location and procedures

Here's the message I'm planning on posting. Does everything look ok? Anything else you think I should add?

-----

Help Needed!

I'm looking for two volunteers to help with teching vehicles on Friday and Saturday. Registration is between 8:30am - 9:30am. You will be working with myself (Anthony) and Zac (Z.A.C.). We will be responsible for checking Winterfest participants vehicles for the following requirements:

• Legally required automobile insurance and registration, as required from the state you reside and required by the Badlands;
• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher
• First Aid Kit;
• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);
• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;
• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench (unless you have beadlocks and are able to unlock one or both axles;
• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.
• CB Radio
• Battery securely mounted (bungee cords don't count).

If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

We don't need insurance and registration if the Badlands does not require insurance and registration

I would just leave that line out of what Anthony wants to post.

Or change it to Vehicle must meet requirements for riding at the Badlands.

mac 'in order to avoid drama' gyvr

Looking great guys......

Dan is the man......

Ram" I will be warm during registration" Rod

good deal!

mac 'ill remind you to remind him' gyvr

Thanks Josh...I will take you up on that....

Ram" WF is coming WF is coming"Rod

Back