• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

registration location and procedures

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
We need either need another trailer, or see if Kyle will let us do it in the Badlands office.

We also need to see if Kyle will open early for us.

Mac said Kyle might have a trailer we can use

Last edited:
I like the idea of in the office also.....

Was talking to dan about this last night.

If Kyle could let us do it in the office, that would be the best setup because you could register and then go straight to the signing in with the badlands.

mac 'would be nice if we could get in an hour earlier but if not we'll manage' gyvr

Was talking to dan about this last night.

If Kyle could let us do it in the office, that would be the best setup because you could register and then go straight to the signing in with the badlands.

mac 'would be nice if we could get in an hour earlier but if not we'll manage' gyvr

I am on board for this.......

Ram" warm is nice" Rod

Kyle is on my list of people to call.

We need to get someone in charge of tech, that can be done in the campground, or anywhere.

Do you want to be that guy, Anthony? You would need to have some help, that you could arrange.

Kyle is on my list of people to call.

We need to get someone in charge of tech, that can be done in the campground, or anywhere.

Do you want to be that guy, Anthony? You would need to have some help, that you could arrange.

I'd be more than happy to handle tech. Do you know how many people we had helping last year? I seem to remember 4, but I could be wrong. I already have one volunteer to help with it. I just need to know how many more people would we need total.

Isn't the campground where we did tech at last year? I thought it was right in front of the campground office.

Isn't the campground where we did tech at last year? I thought it was right in front of the campground office.

yes

talking about doing registration at the badlands office

Yes, 4 guys should be good, Anthony.

Ben, the tech was done mainly in front if the campground office because that is where we did registration, this year we don't have an enclosed trailer so we are going to try to do registration in the badlands office, which will be gooder in so many ways.

I would see no issue with doing tech then either. In fact I think we want tech do prior to registering if I'm thinking correctly.

mac 'I think' gyvr

Ok I got to thinking about all this and have one little concern about it. If we have the registration and everything up by the badlands office I think that might get a little hectic once they open up the gates. With the way we have done it in the past people could go and register and get teched in before the gates even opened. Just something that I thought about.

Back