• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RedBird SRA Sat. May 6th

I've gotten a few PM's concerning this run.
Hale-YES, It is still ON!

Post up if you think you will make it.
The more the marrier.
A good time will be had by all.

I plan on being there when the gate opens. IIRC, that's 9am.
I will wheel all day Sat.

Yup ... Saturday w/your tire & wheel Mike.

Les

I'm planning on going.

Any one driven from Indy and know how long it actully takes from I-465 and I-70 to Redbird?

LBEXJ said:
Yup ... Saturday w/your tire & wheel Mike.

Les

Friday evening arrival (where are we camping?) with Egg's tranny & T-case.

I may be making this trip too. I need to see if the wife has to work.
It's about 350 miles for me one way, so I'll be camping, and spending a crap load of money on gas.

learjets said:
I'm planning on going.

Any one driven from Indy and know how long it actully takes from I-465 and I-70 to Redbird?

IndyXJ made the trip last time, he should be able to give a good idea.
If he dosen't post up here, PM him.

hey just a thought i think redbird will work with large groups comin in if you call them a week or two early an possibly open the gates a day or so early if there is enough people if there are ten or more u can book the whole place for a day(at least in the offseason not sure durin the season) an they closed the gates at like 5-6 in the evenin last time i was there (sept.) but as to how far ur a good half hour once u get off 70 at the terra haute exit so from indy id say plan on two hours just to be safe

if we can get the 10 or so that we need to be there on friday, ill be there. otherwise ill just plan on being there at 9 saturday morning. im camping so anybody that wants to stay for sunday is welcome.

im from brazil not to far from redbird if i can get mine put back together i might try to head down that way sat afternoon or sunday mornin but it depends on the weather since its planting season an were goin at it hard here on the farm

Indiana XJ said:
im from brazil not to far from redbird if i can get mine put back together i might try to head down that way sat afternoon or sunday mornin but it depends on the weather since its planting season an were goin at it hard here on the farm
Yup here too ... but I don't ride no more. :D

Hope to see you there ...

Les

ok, got the time off, probably coming with bshaw.
Hey mark, you wanna toss some more crap on that trailer? ;)

87manche said:
ok, got the time off, probably coming with bshaw.
Hey mark, you wanna toss some more crap on that trailer? ;)

Sure, the less junk I have the better. So that's a 3.73 D30, D35, Detroit, spare shafts, AW4 & 242 for you, and a AW4 & 231 for Egg. I won't have time to install the Detroit or replace the ball joints though. Consider it a learning experience!

guess I'm learning how to set up gears. :)
I'm talking with shaw now about space on the trailer.
I need the trans for sure, but I don't know about the axles.
I'll let you know what he says I can pickup

lbexj ur profile says parke county im actually in parke county myself just north of lena if ya know where thats at the corner of parke/putnam/clay i can walk outside an be in all three counties at the same time ya ill definetley try to get mine put together in time to make it down at least one day (had a small electrical fire playin last weekend:) but with plantin season its a major pain to find time when its 10 or later everynight when u quite but it supposed to rain friday so maybe ill get ta workin on her this weekend

Who else is going to make it?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Buhler?

Buhler?

Adam?

Indiana XJ said:
lbexj ur profile says parke county im actually in parke county myself just north of lena if ya know where thats at the corner of parke/putnam/clay ...
Yep, I know where Lena is ... I'm in the north corner ; near Milligan.

Don't you know yer not supposed to wish for rain ... yet? ;)

Les

Back