• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear wiper spray gun

ChandlerXJ

NAXJA Forum User
today, i was driving with my buddies and my friend jumped out and took out the hose for my rear wiper so i could spray people behind me, it worked out good, and it was funny as hell, because it looked like my jeep was pissing all over peoples cars... i want to try to hook up a small air compresser and rig up some sort of a nozzle... please tell me im not the only one whos done this... will this work?
btw, a saturn chased me for 10 miles, right on my ass... lets just say the closer he got, the cleaner his windshield became

Yeah, my cherokee came with the rear wiper hose broken so it always sprayed back. It is really fun and I have at least thought about how much funnier it would be if I could get the water propelled faster and further.

Have fun.

In some mag I saw a Jeep with hydraulics that could lift the back wheel in the air and shoot out water through a windshield squirter he had rigged up. He could pull up next to a truck and take a leak on it like a dog!

on a little nissan sedan i used to have you could turn the windshield ones sideways, then you could spray people next to you at stop lights :laugh3:

I have OBA on my MJ and I've always thought about some sort of water cannon....

be careful who you do it to though, I've seen some pretty belligerant road-rage over pretty minor stuff.

I do it all the time, just ask my fellow MWC members.
If you pinch the opening a little bit, you can really squirt.
Most of my friends know to stay clear of the rear of my junk.

ChandlerXJ said:
do you guys think if you pressurize the tank with perhaps a horn compressor it will shoot further, like a super soaker?
Yeah probably, but like the one guy said, you really need to be careful. Someone might shoot back, but not with water. There are a lot of people with NO sense of humor. :) :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: :lecture:

I am planning on dooing this soon to my jeep. I was thinking that if you were to get a cheep water gun and use the nozel to make the water in more of a stream.

Mine's always been unhooked, the motor's pretty weak though so I just use it to nail my friends when they are walking behind my jeep. Reminds me of my friend nailing my old sunbird, I'm following this guy home on the interstate, there's two or three guys in his car and his sunroof is open. we always drove the same route together everyday and lately there'd been a bit of water, spit and plastic bottles flying back and forth between the cars, yes I know not the smartest thing but it was fun. Anyways one of the guys in the car ahead of me decides it'd be a good idea to chuck a container of honey mustard sauce at my car, the driver thinks its a bad idea so he starts to weave to throw his aim off, I figure somethings up so I decide to pass him before any projectiles hit me. Somehow the other guy manages to toss the honey mustard up through the sunroof as the car is swerving back and forth and I"m changing lanes (at about 75mph) and somehow it sailed for a perfect strike splat! all over my windshield. After I got over being ticked off it was about the funniest thing that happened to us in A&P school, other than the propellor through the wall incident but that's another story

You can also use a needle to make your windshield wipers attack others too. Just stick the needle in the hole, tilt it upwards, and it should make the fluid spray behind your vehicle. It works for pretty much any car :firedevil

hahaha ive been doing this since last summer. my friends broke off and he noticed it would spray. now we do it all the time.

Just get a cheep squert gun and get the nozzle off the end. Then attatch it to the hose on the arm. My old school buddys mom & dad let us do on the van after the rear wiper fell off. We also had an empty milk carton that we velcroed to the roof. Those where the days.

scoobyxj said:
My old school buddys mom & dad let us do on the van after the rear wiper fell off. We also had an empty milk carton that we velcroed to the roof. Those where the days.

That sounds just zany, Napoleon.

Un,Oh..You've given me bad ideas for an empty Slurpee cup or milk jug and a strong magnet! Good thing I'm working on the Jeep tomorrow and won't have a chance to go to American Science and Surplus tomorrow, buut Tuesday I don't go into work till 1:00pm....................

Teh heh
This post caused me to be without tail-lights, parking-lights, and instrument lights for 2 days along with about 3 hrs of labor and 10+ blown 10W fuses! Read it and thought I'd go out and try to "fix" my rear wiper sprayer, I got it to work, but later on lost the lights because of a short related to the rear washer pump. Took me forever to track it down, had all of my trim torn off... I guess the last owner disconnected it for a reason!
LOL

Haha, thought I was the only one.... Me and a buddy put a honda fuel pump in the washer tank, wired to the rear wash switch. In the back, we had a little piece of vacuum hose with a welding tip in the end of it. It'd get a good 25 feet out of her. :) But everyone is right, some people get pretty pissed off about that shit....

Back