• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Thanks man. Right after I took this picture I ended up chopping off the end caps because the tires were rubbing. Still looks nice, but not like this...

I've been reading this site for a long time but never added my rig here. Figured I might as well...

89 XJ - 2 inch lift, 33" tires, lots of fender trimming

RR23.jpg

Here's mine
1995, 5 speed, 4.11's, Powertrax No-Slip, BFG 33x10.50's, Rusty's 3"+, Rusty's trac bar and bracket, ss brake lines, JKS disconnects, C 4x4 bumpers and tire carrier, Warn winch, AJ's rails, DPG tranfer case skid, Tomken gas tank skid, Flowmaster exhaust, CB, GPS, on-board air,

100_1636b.jpg

This is my sons which I am driving at the moment due to his overseas assignment with the Air Force.
Specs are: 91 4.5" RK long arm sitting at 6" 33x12.50 swampers, 4.56 gears, power trax rear locker, lock rite in front. Sorry for the poser pic we were getting ready to head out to Parade.
davesjeep.jpg

RockXJ specs:
4.6 stroker, 36mm throttle body, 5.0 yellow injectors, edelbrock headers, flexalite coolers & fans, GDI 3 core radiator, dual batteries, dual winch, mean green starter, Ace alternator 160 amp unit, hellroaring battery combiner, D&C extreme 6 point cage, Rebuilt AW4 with Manual lockup, C-ROK steering gear frame kit, steering box brace, Big Daddy tie rod, goferit tie rod flip kit, Tome woods shafts front & rear, dana 30 front full chromolly with lockrite, Dana 44 rear full chromolly with detroit, custom chromolly lower and upper control arms, protofab front bumper, ajs offroad armor roof rack, rear bumper and rock sliderz, under armor belly pan and gas tank skid, 6.5 custom lift with rear revolver shackles. 1500 watt inverter, 36 in IROK on 15X10 steel rims, onboard air compressor with 2 gallon tank, digital gauges for transfer case temp trans temp and fuel psi and custom in cab snorkel.

Still sitting in the garage needing to be installed: Claytons long arm kit front and coil conversion rear

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/ibreeze/DSC00454_640x480.jpg

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/ibreeze/DSC00453_640x480.jpg

Hey RiCeMan
I really like your XL. Could you post more pictures, especially of rear bed and back seats?
Mahalo,
Rock

shimmy said:
RM where do you 4x4 over in HI? do you live on Kona?

Live on oahu and thiers a few places to wheel but we usually pick one island a year to wheel on and go for memorial day.. i ship the XJ to Kauai next week.

Back