• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE superflex lower arms, zj tie rod, d30, 8.25 FS

srmitchell

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be taking my rubicon lower control arms off soon.
Super flex, non adjustable, good bushings, good joints, greaseable, no slop.
These won't be off my jeep for about 2 weeks. -$75 bucks

Zj tie rod, sitting in my garage, new from autozone, used for about 6 months. I had my old one replaced under warranty. -40 bucks

Low pinion dana 30, 3.55's, all stock, besides the alloy usa x joints. 40 bucks, OBO, just want it gone. (Not out of the jeep yet)

Chrysler 8.25, stock, 3.55 gears, shaved lower lip, good condition, 70 bucks, not out of the jeep yet.

Shoot me offers, none of this is special, I just don't need them anymore!

If the parts are coming south, I'd buy the tie rod. Just can't justify the trip north right now.

<Homer Simpson> Mmmmm....Cryco 8.25"....ahhhhh....so far away. ZJ tie rod...nommm....can you ship to San Jose?

hey everyone.. i've got a 8.25 and d30 for sale, in the bay area.... lol... jk, sean... the 8.25 is finally off and both waiting for your dad to pick up.

Alright. Cool. I think I might not stay up here after deer valley. Im sick of my job giving me NO time off.

Axles will be available after Sierra fest.

I have a stock crossmember with recessed tcase skid for 30 bucks.

RE control arms are out, I'll take 70.

ZJ tie rod is still for sale.

Back