• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek on the 26th - Greens / Blues...

Re: Rausch on june 26th

well I got em for y'all, I cracked the bolts on the bottom because I assume you just want the top half to slide in the hinge right????

When do you want them wreckless When are you in on sunday, I can drop them off then

SA-WEEET!!! im stoked! got the drivers door all squared away opens and closes as before. the hinges are cut on the pass. door just need to pop off the bottoms, trim a little and viola!

im there all day sunday.. 7-4 if you could drop em off thatd be awesome

Hammered is my hero. He makes every trail ride better :loveu:

I'd love to attend this but it's not gonna happen since that's my last day of class before my final. Not trying to get stuck here for another semester.

how is penn state main and what did you major in

It's a good school...You definitely have to work your butt off though to get decent grades. I went to penn state berks for 2 years before I transferred here and it was a huge difference. I had to work 5 times as hard to get decent grades. Bars/parties up here are amazing too. I'll graduate with a major in economics and a minor in business law. If you're considering going here and you have any questions or anything, just shoot me a pm. I'd be glad to help you out.

6 days my friends! I am pumped, even though I will only be observing, not wheeling :( but hey, it will still be awesome!

youll still have fun, and not at the same time realizing your jeep is sitting at home :mad:

youll still have fun, and not at the same time realizing your jeep is sitting at home :mad:
Haha it will be a learning experience and I will be taking TONS of pictures, thats for sure. I also cant wait to see what everone has done with their XJ's. It will give me some ideas :rof:

Got another guy from the RC Forum comin along. So you wont be alone Bandit :)

Hi,
Mind if I tag along this friday (26th)? I've been to the park a few times, but have a stock TJ on 30's so I might need a spot here and there on some blues. I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere- so I have no problem sitting on bypasses and watching people bounce around on the blacks.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Joe

Back