• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek on the 26th - Greens / Blues...

Re: Rausch on june 26th

im on 33's. and i dont have rock rails yet. will i be okay doing the easy stuff?

im in a stock tj on 30's if you get hung up im gonna fold like a taco, o wait only xj's do that...:cheers:

you will be fine and probably better off than I , we are doing greens and a few blues like trail 18(minus the rock garden).

Hey I wonder if you guys put "RED and BLACK" in the title you would get a sticky like the other guys going to RC in June...Thats pretty lame, guess the newbies dont get the same love...

another thing do any of y'all have oba off some assortment???

backroads, how much to you to turn my a/c into oba???

and for not being a sticky, im not a paying member therefore im pretty sure I dont get the privilege to be up there, and I was the op

being a youngin with out a credit card it becomes a process, but I most defenitely will sooner or later. I really want my sticker!!! Isn't one of the by-laws that I have to be 18 as well.

yea yea I was only playin, I wasnt saying to bend any rules, I didn't consider the fact of bandit not being in red. Its just slowly turning into a descent size gathering.

If you want OBA I'm willing to help out just lemme know what ya need help with.

yea yea I was only playin, I wasnt saying to bend any rules, I didn't consider the fact of bandit not being in red. Its just slowly turning into a descent size gathering.

If you want OBA I'm willing to help out just lemme know what ya need help with.

thats why i wasnt complaining, but now if wreckless made a new thread i think it could be a sticky:eyes:

as far as the oba, what all do i need to convert it, I heard you are the guru one this one:helpme:

I prolly spent about 200 on all the hose & fittings n crap for my OBA,

IMHO - The wrangler is gonna cost ya more (more than a XJ) to modify... Thats what I was warning ya before you got it. I cant say anything, I want a MJ or a M416 as my next project.

IMHO - The wrangler is gonna cost ya more (more than a XJ) to modify... Thats what I was warning ya before you got it. I cant say anything, I want a MJ or a M416 as my next project.

x2 on the m416 I have like no cargo room so I have been contemplating a trailer build as well

as far as money for mods so far its looking like i will be on 33's for 2k with tires and wheels and a tire carrier.

then comes a super 35 and 4.56's which will cost the same xj or tj

but, the initial cost of an xj is much lower!!! thats why i was gonna be able to to a treks longarm kit with the green one I looked at!!!

(hijack off)

looks like the weather may be good for us. way too far away to tell but they a saying 84 and sunny

theres free air down the street from RC. if nobody has the OBA.

i agree you need a 2dr cherokee! http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1213818692.html here nice and cheap!!!!

plus the wheel base is too short! i saw some pretty big tj's/yj's struggle on crawlers ride saturday.. and xj walk over it like it was nothing.

i found an 88MJ on pocono (i think) Craigslist for 1200 lifted with a d44

Back