• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random crap I need from stock jeeps

I have a front header panel with grill and 1 headlight. Even has headlight wiring harness on it. Got it from Mac last year. It's an early 90's header panel.

I have a front header panel with grill and 1 headlight. Even has headlight wiring harness on it. Got it from Mac last year. It's an early 90's header panel.

might as well chuck that on my list. I've got good everything else.

I have a column from a 87 or 88 MJ, maroon with column shift. Pretty sure it has delay wipers, I'll double check. Keys and ignition switch included.

If Nate isn't interested in this I might be.

If Nate isn't interested in this I might be.

don't be trying to snake my parts.

things to add to my list:

Inner fender liners. Mine are missing. 96- obviously.

Comanche leaf springs. Cause I want to make metric tonne packs. No worries if the main leafs are bent or such, I'm taking them apart.

anything comanche specific for the parts stash.

well, Jims got the steering skid taken care of. I figured I'd just post a thread and keep the rest of my wants in one place.

Things my new heep needs, all of this is for a 90, most of it is interior bits you guys are chucking in the trash.

New gray dashboard. Complete or just the dashpad, not much care. As long as the dash pad on top is in good shape. If it's got a crack in it I'm not interested, I'll be damned if I'm taking that thing out to put a not flawless dash in it. It's the darker grey. taken care of

Window/door weatherstripping and the glass rubber. I need all of this. The southern sun was not kind.

Dark grey carpet in good shape.

sunvisors

cigar lighter. As Jake Blues once said "Fix the cigarette lighter"

Old style column with working turn signal cancels and intermittent wiper stalk. Color doesn't matter, I'll gut it to fix mine. taken care of

10 spoke wheel caps. A few of mine have cracks.

Renix spare parts. ECUs, sensors, whatever you got I'd be interested.

OEM header panel and lights. Color not important. Not impressed by the aftermarket one I have for the 01, so trying to get an OEM one before you morons bust it on trees. taken care of

MJ tail lights. The holy grail, I should have a spare set. taken care of

anything MJ specific to put in my spare parts pile.

I'm sure I'll come up with more random crap in my want list.
thanks all.

2 door flip forward seats/brackets whatever. I needs the flip forward bits. I'm finding it's a PITA without.

still need a good grey drivers side door panel.

2 door flip forward seats/brackets whatever. I needs the flip forward bits. I'm finding it's a PITA without.

4 door ones form an xj work?

I will check this weekend on that door panel.

I will have to check, but I think I have a driver's side inner fender. I will check for the other side at the yard too.

Probably going this weekend.

I'm going to head to the pull a part this week sometime.

I'll probably snag the inner fenders, but if that door card and interior stuff is clean I'll want that. You still got my number I assume, gimme a call when you get there.

I'll send you a couple pictures and let you make the call if you want it or not.

If you find an OEM LF fender, let me know. Apparently they don't exist in this area.

I'll send you a couple pictures and let you make the call if you want it or not.

If you find an OEM LF fender, let me know. Apparently they don't exist in this area.

I might still have a new, unpainted LF fender at home. I bought it a while back to replace the dented one on my trail Jeep, then I dented the rest of the Jeep and never replaced it.

Got a line on one up here after all. Hopefully scoring it this weekend.

Trade you a stock d44 cover + LF inner fender for a 12er of high life?

Back