• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

I sure hope everything can be here by Monday otherwise you might see if Tim knows anyone who is coming up later that can haul it for us.

I can get most of it there Monday, I'm sure. The two heavy items might be a bit later in order to be affordable. If you can find an alternate that would be helpful.

is anybody friends with the campsite host? Maybe we can ship there?

What are the heavy things that you have concerns about? I am not leaving until Wednesday morning, so that give you an extra day of ship time than trying to get it to Ed's. I'd need it delivered by Tuesday afternoon.

Only concern would be getting it in the Jeep with the 2 kids and all my gear.

What are the heavy things that you have concerns about? I am not leaving until Wednesday morning, so that give you an extra day of ship time than trying to get it to Ed's. I'd need it delivered by Tuesday afternoon.

Only concern would be getting it in the Jeep with the 2 kids and all my gear.

Winch box isn't very big but the front axle shaft box is a bit biggish (don't have the dimensions handy, they're with the person getting hte shipping quote to me).

If you determine you can get them to Ed on Monday guarantee, do that. If you need to do a Tuesday delivery, send them to me:

Dirk DeYoung
9380 Whittingham Drive
Brentwood TN 37027

Okay, I can get eveyryting to Ed without too much trouble except hte winch.

It will cost me $160 to get the winch there Monday, $114 for Tuesday, or $52 by ground, it doesn't give a firm deadline other than "four business days," in my mind that means Wednesday.

Can you guys make some calls to see if anybody can receive it Wednesday? Box is 26x13x10 and weighs 94 pounds.

Thanks

Okay, I can get eveyryting to Ed without too much trouble except hte winch.

It will cost me $160 to get the winch there Monday, $114 for Tuesday, or $52 by ground, it doesn't give a firm deadline other than "four business days," in my mind that means Wednesday.

Can you guys make some calls to see if anybody can receive it Wednesday? Box is 26x13x10 and weighs 94 pounds.

Thanks

I just spoke with Stephen Foster, the owner of the campground. He is more than willing to have EVERYTHING shipped directly to the campground for arrival on Tuesday or Wednesday. Ship to:

Harlan County Campground
8331 Highway 119 North
Putney KY 40865

Last edited:
I would ship it to the campground then, under one of the SEC BOD's name - or even President Matt.

Can you get the details for me, please? I'm a bit bogged down at work right now (and trying to eat lunch and coordinate shipments!).

Can you get the details for me, please? I'm a bit bogged down at work right now (and trying to eat lunch and coordinate shipments!).

See the post #27 for shipping address to the campground.

Tim Nolan is the SEC treasurer. I would use his name, as he's coordinating the registration. He's arriving on Monday afternoon June 30.

If you are cool with that, I'll text him and let him know what is going on.

Last edited:
Thanks, getting slick with those edits to make me look bad, eh? :laugh3:

I'll update this thread with information shortly, I'll likely be splitting it up and sending some to the campgrounds and some to Ed (where the cost differential is small I'm going to keep the items going to Ed so LeAnn doesn't have to make new labels).

Thanks for the leg work.

How the hell is it almost July?

The following are going to Ed, Monday delivery:

Lightbar, Olympus, 46" x 5" x 5"
2" BDS Kit, Box 1, 42" x 11" x 3"
2" BDS Kit, Box 2, 26" x 7" x 7"
Nitro Aluminum Diff Cover, 12" x 12" x 6"
Various items, 16" x 16" x 7"

To Tim at C/O Campground:
Axle shafts
Winch

Gotta go load it up and walk it to FedEx here shortly.

Hauling won't be an issue as I talked to Mark and he has a tow rig lined up.

We'll get the stuff there!

Thanks!

Sounds good. I check in Monday, and it's looking like i'm going to have to double back to Boone to pick up nick and his MJ once I drop my Jeep off. If it's not there when I get there i'll have macgyvr keep an eye out for it.

Sorry for the late response on this. Been at the junk yard all afternoon scouting Jeep parts!

Thanks for the text to keep me in the loop Dirk!

I should be at the campground Sunday...

mac 'lord willing' gyvr

oddly enough, i tore my winch up today at Rausch creek...

I'm having one sent via amazon prime to the campground on tuesday...

mac 'I'll prolly win the one in the raffle now' gyvr

Stump got stuff from Rugged Ridge today. Those guys are awesome. They are asking to display banners, get pictures of winners, and would like some photos of the windshield banners on a nice (im assuming rather clean) XJ. Hopefully someone won't mind donning a sticker at least for a photo shoot.

10498526_10204281330696322_6898105875478685936_o.jpg

Nice!

Stump got stuff from Rugged Ridge today. Those guys are awesome. They are asking to display banners, get pictures of winners, and would like some photos of the windshield banners on a nice (im assuming rather clean) XJ. Hopefully someone won't mind donning a sticker at least for a photo shoot.

I don't like stickers on my Jeep, count me out...

Good score!!

Back