• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Just a reminder that we have just under three months to go. Raffle stuff needs to start happening.

You guys did good last year, national is going to have some nice stuff as well.

mac 'will spend some $$ myself on it' gyvr

I just sent Stump a message about Rugged Ridge and 4WP again. Ed, can you get the battery and filters again? How are the national items being transported this year?

I'll ask for a battery but the filters may be up in the air due to my old Wix rep retiring.

Has anyone got any progress on raffle items?

We're selling a lot of raffle tickets already...don't want people to be disappointed....

I just sent Stump a message about Rugged Ridge and 4WP again. Ed, can you get the battery and filters again? How are the national items being transported this year?

I'll probably send the mto Mac. It will be expensive :-/

Right now I have $4000 in crap earmarked for Crawl/15.

I will need them to me by June 20th. You can send national nacfest as well if it saves $$ as I'm going there before the crawl.

Leaving for the whirlwind trip to go to both events on June 22nd or 23rd.

mac 'much needed vacation' gyvr

Not sure about NACFest right now. Since NACFest is so small I gave them the option to swap the raffle swag over to their RocktoberFest event as it is expected to be larger. Bill is checking in with the BOD.

Hope I didn't preorder raffle tickets...

mac ':rollseyes: ' gyvr

Battery is on the way.

One of my reps is getting some stuff together and I should have it tomorrow.

Posted a pic in the main forum of a few things I got today. It's all stuff we can use but not Jeep specific. Best I can do.

So far, no word from my rep on the Wix filters. I've got a call into another rep for a battery charger. No word on that yet.

Who has all the National raffle stuff?

Who has all the National raffle stuff?

I do. This past week has gotten away from me but I have it in my car now. I plan to send it out FedEx today (my work gets steep discounts, it's cheaper than USPS), mix of ground and second day most likely.

Who is the best person to send to?

I don't want to speak for Tim, but you can send it to Mark or myself.

How much stuff is there? Anything big and bulky?

Ed Robbins
4116 Hollow Springs Rd
Bradyville, TN 37026

I don't want to speak for Tim, but you can send it to Mark or myself.

How much stuff is there? Anything big and bulky?

Well somewhat bulky but it all fit in the back seat of a Crown Victoria that also had car seats. Less in volume than I had to drag out to Moab!

Just making sure there is nothing crazy that I can't pack in the XJ.

I sure hope everything can be here by Monday otherwise you might see if Tim knows anyone who is coming up later that can haul it for us.

Back