• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAFFLE SPONSORS

Steamlight USB rechargeable headlamp, donated by Z.A.C.

16317322596_0ac1feea68_z.jpg

I looked into ARB a few minutes ago. They need written requests, 2 months prior to the event. So that won't work for this year, but something to remember for next year.

I'll get in contact with Ironman Fab during my lunch. That leaves ECGS off the original list.

Contacted Off-Road Solutions (ORS 4x4)

Contacted:

Total Metal Innovations
TMR Customs
Artec Industries
B. Lee Offroad
RCV - Swag bag
Master Pull - supposedly on board, called again today to follow up, waiting for return call from my contact
Bubba Rope
Teraflex
Tom Woods
Blue Torch Fab
Ironman Fab
ORS 4x4

Thanks guys. Heard back from ORS already and they won't be able to do anything this year. I'm going to keep them on my list and try again next year.

Contacted H3R Performance

Contacted:

Total Metal Innovations
TMR Customs
Artec Industries
B. Lee Offroad
RCV - Swag bag
Master Pull - supposedly on board, called again today to follow up, waiting for return call from my contact
Bubba Rope
Teraflex
Tom Woods
Blue Torch Fab
Ironman Fab
ORS 4x4 - Declined
H3R Performance

Hey guys Napier just contacted me on the back channel they want to donate. Could someone contact Doug...His PM is jdougn. He wants to donated and come to the event.

Ram" He has good products" Rod

He's a national sponsor...

I mean it's cool and all that he wants to do that, but it should be done through the national people...

mac 'to count for his national level' gyvr

He's a national sponsor...

I mean it's cool and all that he wants to do that, but it should be done through the national people...

mac 'to count for his national level' gyvr

Huh...Ok what do we need to do have him donate to national? He wants to donate to us for this event.

This is his cell.

Doug
Napier Precision
cell: 502-727-8348

He has also contacted the national rep to donate. I forwarded your contact with him to the national rep. SO they should handle it.

mac 'keeping it straight' gyvr

Back