• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle item(s) for Moab

Danno said:
I'm busting my ass to get mine running again and you guys are scheming to strip my XJ. I'll just put it up on blocks on the trailer to make it easier on you. :helpme:

And I'm waiting for the 'how much to ship blocks to 84022?' replies...

poomba...I believe that UPS site allows you to calculate rates. I tried it once but when I did get to the office it was actually cheaper!

poomba said:
And I'm waiting for the 'how much to ship blocks to 84022?' replies...

I just received from JKS the following:
1 set of ACOS these are really great, I have a set on my XJ
1 set Quicker disconnects
1 set of steering box reinforement plate system
I believe that Mark Hinkley had something to do with JKS donating these items. Thanks big time Mark!
Just off the top of my head...I say about $800 retail.

We (Heather got and sent to me)also got two tires from BFG, two sets of shocks from Skyjacker, 25% off from ARB, etc.
There are numerous other items that people have promised to bring: John-John, C-rok, XJ Nation, etc. (not a complete list as I am at work and trying to update by memory.
We are wanting to make a good donation to the local Grand County Rescue Squad and this will be funded mostly from the proceeds from the raffle.
Thanks to ALL for their support
Danno

I was splanning on donating a prototype PUV roll cage, but the vendor said the shipment of steel was accidentally crossed with another shipment of shrimp.

Well, maybe next year. Any day now.

Okie Terry said:
I was splanning on donating a prototype PUV roll cage, but the vendor said the shipment of steel was accidentally crossed with another shipment of shrimp.

Well, maybe next year. Any day now.
Too funny. :)

Get the shrimp anyway.....should be able to get it at a nice discount. We'll feast on it at the Friday night din-din.

I WANT TICKETS!!! Just bought the Jeep three weeks ago and I could use a RE lift kit. Who can I contact or is it too late. I didn't purchased the Jeep too late to be able to make arrangments at work to get that week off.

Thanks
Jason

you could send some $$ with a friend (a very good friend!) and have him buy some tickets. Or you could send me some $$ via Paypal to [email protected] and I'll issue the tickets and either watch them myself or have somebody do it for you. We have a nice RE lift to auction. We are trying to sell as many tickets as possible as all the money goes to the rescue squad in Moab. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Moab so move quickly! :compwork:

JMotorsprt said:
I WANT TICKETS!!! Just bought the Jeep three weeks ago and I could use a RE lift kit. Who can I contact or is it too late. I didn't purchased the Jeep too late to be able to make arrangments at work to get that week off.

Thanks
Jason

tickets are $1 each or $20 gets 30 tickets.

Danno said:
you could send some $$ with a friend (a very good friend!) and have him buy some tickets. Or you could send me some $$ via Paypal to [email protected] and I'll issue the tickets and either watch them myself or have somebody do it for you. We have a nice RE lift to auction. We are trying to sell as many tickets as possible as all the money goes to the rescue squad in Moab. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Moab so move quickly! :compwork:

I dont trust anybody so I'll just be there myself.........J/k.... anybody want to send me the money I'll buy there tickets.

P.s. If the tickets win they were mine!!! :dunno: :D :D

P.s.P.s If this post offends I'm sorry, currently suffering from short timers disease.

34 hours until the caravan leaves woooohooooo...... all both of us!! :D

Last edited:
Dan Turner said:
Is there some place we are stowing the raffle items, or should we hang on to the stuff ourselves until the raffle?

Dan
I think Danno is on his way to Moab right now :) But you can put that bumper on my jeep. I will test it along with the ujoints for hte lucky winner to make sure they 're up to spec :D

Kejtar said:
I think Danno is on his way to Moab right now :) But you can put that bumper on my jeep. I will test it along with the ujoints for hte lucky winner to make sure they 're up to spec :D
You can test out chrome ground effects kit too, complete with blue neon lights and 100 spoke spinners, PUV special.

Dan

Back